ten

.

.

.

The next day, Eli lazily slid on her glasses and walked into the bathroom to brush her teeth, and in the bathroom was Hitoshi who was already doing so. 

"You're lucky I was just brushing my teeth in here," he grumbled tiredly. 

"Well maybe lock the door next time," she huffed, softly scratching the side of her head as Hitoshi chuckled and turned to look at her, his eyes widening at the sight.  

"Woah," he said looking at her. 

She sighed and rubbed her eyes. 

"Man what now," she said before looking in the mirror in front of them, only for her eyes to widen as well. 

"Well, looks like I'm 18 again," she said as she began to reach for her own toothbrush, Hitoshi chuckling to her side as they brushed their teeth together. 

She did indeed return back to her normal age, her features sharpening up, and even her skin going back to how it was back home. She was the same height, but her body felt a lot more normal than it had the last couple of days, granted she still had massive wings on her back and a set of monstrous horns on her head. 

Not to mention the inch-long claws, slits for eyes, and the fangs in her mouth. 

Pushing her glasses up, she and Hitoshi did their morning routine in and out sync, both still pretty tired since it was quite early.

He got dressed in his UA uniform and she got dressed into a chunky cream-colored turtle neck sweater and a brown pleated skirt. This along with a pair of black converse. She noticed how her clothes fit her better now, and she wore a small smile because of it. They ate cereal beside Shouta, who drank coffee, and Hizashi who drank tea.  

'Maybe that's just better for his throat' Eli pondered. 

"I see you've returned back to your normal age," Shouta commented, drinking his coffee calmly next to his pouting husband who was exclaiming that she'd grown up so fast.  

They left soon after, and upon arriving at UA, a sea of reporters surrounded the school. 

"Great," Shouta groaned, irritation lacing his very being at the number of people before glancing at the mirror to look at the two tired kids who were still kind of dozing off in the back seat. 

Hizashi followed his eyes and chuckled before tapping them both and they all got out, huddling close together, Hitoshi and Eli in the middle of the two adults.

She adjusted her glasses as she pushed through the crowd of reporters asking about that All Might guy, gritting her teeth as she grew irritated. She wanted to decide to deal with her anxiety later, but that wasn't happening. Not to mention her anxiety was quickly turning to just simple anger as she rolled her shoulders.

'Can't say I didn't try to be nice' Eli thought.

With a grunt, her wings pushed out, pushing the reporters around her back, circling around the Aizawa family around her as she wore a mean glare at the woman who stared at her nervously as she held her camera in hand.

With a roll of her eyes and the matching glares on the rest of the Aizawa family, they walked right through the reporters and into the school without any further assistance, Hitoshi dropping his glare once inside the school. 

"Well, that was, fun?" Hitoshi said rubbing his eyes tiredly. 

"That was exhausting," Shouta said with a huff but gave a grateful nod to Eli.