three

.

.

.

Eventually, Hitoshi and Eli continued to put her things away talking as they did about a number of things. They talked about school, what kind of hero Hitoshi wanted to be, the books Eli really liked, Hitoshi's unhealthy caffeine addiction, their sleeping issues, their preference for weather, and even what they like to wear.

"I think you'd look good in a turtleneck," she told him, sitting on a rolling chair at a desk below her bed.

The room was quite unique, and it'd be a lie to say that Eli didn't kind of love it. On the floor was a desk where she put her notebooks and new pens, along with a cute frog lamp that Nemuri thought she'd like and a mirror. The walls of the room were dark grey, and she had a pretty window right by her bed. 

There were two wide brown dressers on the other side of the room near the door, which was now filled with her clothes. Now, she had jeans, ripped and normal, leggings, stocking, a couple of skirts, pajamas, and all kinds of shirts.

Next to the desk was a small flight of stairs that led to a ledge where the bed was, and it was much bigger than her bed back home so she was very happy about that. The bed had pretty white sheets and a big brown comforter on it that looked like it could swallow Eli whole. On the side of the other side of the small staircase were 2 black racks with hangers that had things like hoodies and some jackets, with the shoes lined up neatly underneath.

On the left side of the room was another window with a window seat that had a small white and grey blanket, and on the right was a door that led to the bathroom she'd be sharing with Hitoshi, which she hadn't looked at yet.

"Nah, I don't think so," Hitoshi said with a shrug, from his position on a nearby beanbag he dragged in from his own room because he thought the floor looked too barren.

"But everybody looks good in a turtleneck," she told him.

"Really, even you?" he joked making her glare at him.

"Yes asshole, even me," she said rolling her eyes making him laugh at her remark.

Scratching was heard on the other of the door leading to the bathroom making Eli look over at it with a quirked eyebrow.

"Oh," Hitoshi said, getting up from the beanbag, and going over to the door, and opening it revealing 3 cats that walked right past Hitoshi, staring at Eli with curious eyes.

"You asked me if I had pets before right? Well, this is Cinnamon, Fog, and Espresso," he said pointing to the cats.

Espresso was a brownish-black Maine Coon that looked rather plump with pretty green eyes, Fog was a white, Siberian cat with blue eyes and her tail had a fluffy gray tail that mixed with the rest of her white hair, and Cinnamon was a tiger-striped tabby cat with ginger fur and dark yellowish-brown eyes.

"Oh, hello," she said with a grin on her face as she kneeled down from the chair she sat in and put her hand out.

With careful sniffs, Espresso came to her hand first, sniffing it a bit, raising a paw to touch her hand, which made Eli giggle as she let the cat come to her before she gave it a small scratch on its head. Seeing that, the others went next, carefully examining the girl, but she just smiled as she watched them take their time before they allowed her to scratch their heads.

Eli beamed so brightly when Cinnamon came to settle itself on her lap, making Hitoshi laugh a bit at her before sitting beside her, Espresso instantly jumping his lap while Fog sat next to Eli with both of her paws on her thigh.