𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛:𝑡𝑒𝑙𝑙𝑚𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑤𝑎𝑦𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑦𝑎𝑤𝑎𝑦

CHAPTER SEVEN : TELL ME ALL THE WAYS TO STAY AWAY

'The unexpected moment is always sweeter'

"Hello?" Melody questioned through the phone, eyes squinted slightly as she sat up from her led down form. She had been sleeping for a while, catching up on the hours she had lost over the past few weeks. And from the amount of anger and tears, she had shed from the argument with Sebastian in the previous hours.

"MEL! Get your ass up, I'm coming to pick you up!" Lily's voice rang through her phone causing the girl's eyes to widen. She pulled her phone away from her ear, staring at the contact she had not previously looked at:

My Lil's 💐

"Lily?! You're here already? I thought you weren't coming until the twentieth?!" Melody smiled, laughing out in shock at the fact that her best friend had come early. Her back hit her bed as she spoke into her phone, a euphoric feeling brewing in her body as Lily replied.

"Yes! Now get ready and send me your address!" Lily spoke through the phone before ending the call, leaving Melody to sit in shock for a few seconds before she rushed to text the girl her address.

Once the message was sent, the girl rushed to her wardrobe, pulling out an MTV hoodie and a ripped skater skirt to match it. She pulled her underwear drawer open, eyes searching for the red lingerie she knew Lily would have a blast seeing on her. Pulling her lounge clothes off, she slipped her underwear on then her clothes over the top of it, pulling the hood of the hoodie over her head a few times to push the hood out from it being folded in.

She then turned to her bed, ripping her hairband out of her hair as she dropped to her knees. Her hand reached for her box, pulling it out quickly as she fluffed her hair around with her other hand. Pulling the lid off of it, she searched the box before finding a much smaller, wooden box inside.

She tugged it through the pocket of the hoodie before shoving the box under her bed. She pushed herself up off the floor, fingers raking through her hair as she ran into her bathroom. Checking in the mirror as she grabbed her toothbrush, squirting the toothpaste onto it before beginning to brush her teeth.

Her hand reached below the sink, grabbing her make up bag, placing it against the wall connected to the sink. Continuing to brush her teeth, the girl pulled out her eyeshadow, using her right hand to grab an eyeshadow brush and begin to layer the blush colours onto her eyelids.

She grabbed her mascara next causing her to stop brushing her teeth to apply it. Once it was coated over her eyelashes, she tugged the toothbrush out of her mouth, spitting into the sink before washing her mouth out with water.

She put the toothbrush in the cup placed on the sink before reaching for her lip gloss, gliding the stick over her lips. Puckering them a few times, Melody allowed her little finger to slither around the outer line of her lips, clearing up any excess gloss.

She threw her gloss into the make-up bag before using her hands to tighten up the curls on her head making them even bouncier. Once she was satisfied with her look, she grabbed her phone and cigarette box, stuffing both into her pocket before spraying herself over with a random body spray she had bought years back but only just remembered having.

Making sure she had everything she needed, the girl closed her door gently behind her, jogging down the stairs and towards the front door of her house. She gripped the doorknob, twisting it before calling out behind her, "I'm going out!"