𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑟:𝑑𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑚𝑠

CHAPTER THIRTY-FOUR : DREAMS

'Trust is like blood pressure. It's silent, vital to good health, and if abused it can be deadly'

-Instagram-

—>swipe for next photo—>

Melsy.xo 'I stopped getting attached to people the minute I realised how much humans are assholes' - xxxtentacion
Liked by marleybabyy and 165k others.

-comments disabled-

Sebastian didn't have the smallest idea where Melody had gone. And as he sat by himself on his couch, head in his hands, he regretted not snatching her arm in his hand, pulling her back to him. Reassuring her that he didn't care about any thoughts on whatever they had together.

But to lie to her would've hurt him more than letting her leave. To him, people's thoughts on his relationship with the woman meant a lot. Especially because melody didn't deserve any hate that was destined to be put against her if they were found out.

But not having her next to him was.. weird. For weeks it had just been the two of them. Through good and through bad. Hell, they went through absolute fear with each other and what for?

Melody, however, was soaking in a hotel bath, the last notes of her money paying for the run-down room she was staying in. It wasn't the best but it was better than going back to Sebastian begging. Or worse, going back home.

She led her head back against the edge of the bathtub, her nimble fingers gripping her chain in between them, a sense of sadness rolling over her body. The rose sparkled from the white gold crystals, rose gold plating around it.

The only gift she had kept for so long dangling in front of her eyes. And she wanted to rip it apart. She wanted to toss it out of her tenth-floor window and never see it again. But she couldn't.