𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑓𝑖𝑓𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛:𝑠𝑝𝑒𝑎𝑘𝑜𝑓𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑑𝑒𝑣𝑖𝑙

CHAPTER FIFTEEN : SPEAK OF THE DEVIL

'She has a kind heart with good intentions, she's just struggling with a very troubled mind that makes bad decisions'

Melody was irritated. Anyone could sense that but as soon as she and Sebastian had turned up to where the man was shooting for his next movie, she finally smiled.

Seeing her mother after so many years had made the girl feel all types of way. And Melody just wished she had Lily around to just go and get high together so her mind was taken off of everything.

When she had finished working out with the two men- she had failed to get the brunettes number due to her having a boyfriend- she had taken a shower and realised Sebastian hadn't packed for her that well. Only having tank tops and a few joggers to her name, Mel wanted to feel comfortable so went to steal Sebastian's jumper.

Thus leading to her seeing her mother.

After the awkward encounter, Melody had stood frozen while Rosalind had tried to speak to her. Seb had kept out of it until he realised how shaken up the girl was and made the older woman leave.

He remembered looking at her grief-stricken face when he shut the door on her mother's face. Her pale sunken cheeks seemed even paler as he tugged her towards the couch where he had her sit before running into his room to get the jumper she was asking for.

When he got back to where she was, Melody was the exact same, staring at nothing as she came to terms with the fact she had just seen her mother for the first time in years.

"My favourite Flores!"

Downey's shout made the girl's lips pull up slightly, her head bowing as a chuckle fell from her lips. Arms tugged her into a hug- one she felt herself melt into, glad to have someone sarcastic around to successfully take her mind off things.

No offence to Seb or Anthony, but they rather liked to console people rather than change the subject and Melody hadn't liked the past few hours at all.

She hated being down- it only fuelling her want for drugs more.

"Hello." She murmured as she pulled away from the man, giving a soft smile before looking around the set.

"Hi," The man spoke back, patting the top of her head before gesturing around with his arms, "I thought you hated acting and actors, all of the above."

Melody rolled her eyes as she listened to the man chatter on, her gaze falling upon the other actors getting ready or chatting with each other.

"I got a degree in film and photography, RDJ, I like cameras." She muttered back, flicking her finger on the man's nose before pointing towards the variety of cameras being set up.

"Hey, Mels." Another arm was wrapped around her and the blonde groaned as she smelt the stench rolling off of the man.

"Evans." She choked out before pushing him away from you, "You smell awful."

The man laughed as Melody looked up at him- finally seeing why he was smelling so bad. Because he looked it too. His face was roughed up and his Captain America suit was ripped in places as well, his skin tinging a darker shade where the rips were.

"They shooting a scene with Captain America rolling in manure or something?" She complained before noticing the actress making her way towards them. The smile stretched across her face made Melody flush ever so slightly, her gaze falling to her shoes beneath her.

Ever since she met the marvel cast, she had found herself to be a blushing mess around one of the actors constantly. Scarlett Johansson.

"Hey, baby Flores." The woman spoke, flashing a smile down at her as she pulled the girl into her, their chests practically rubbing together.