𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦𝑡𝑤𝑜:𝑤𝑖𝑠ℎ𝑒𝑠

CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO : WISHES

'We are a team. Watch us build an empire together'

[explicit content ahead]

As Melody entered the penthouse again, she realised how much she resented it. She wished she was at home, muttering about how idiotic Sebastian was for getting a three-in-one conditioner and how it ruined her hair. But she had no chance of going back to how her life used to be, even if she was living it just days ago.

"You okay?" Sebastian spoke as he came to a stop next to the girl, lowering the bags in his hands. The woman nudged her head to the side as she let her eyes slip up to the man's face, tears dripping from her eyes once more as her face dropped.

"Come 'ere." He whispered, tugging the girl into his arms, tightening his arms around her as he held her head to his neck. The feeling of hot tears against his throat tickled but he wouldn't utter a word about it as he swayed them ever so slightly, hoping to comfort her.

Bending his head ever so slightly, he placed a soft kiss on the curls on top of her head, just holding her close to him. His hand rubbed against her back as he took a few steps back, bringing her body with him.

"Come on." He murmured as he tugged her body back even more, letting her walk with him instead of stumbling over her own two feet. Sniffling, Melody let her hand fall to his, letting him lead her towards the couch.

The man sat down, pulling her next to him without a word. Melody sniffled as she wiped her eyes with the palms of her hands, slumping against the soft cushions behind her. She leant her elbow on the back of the couch, letting her head fall onto her hand as she gazed at the man next to her, her legs pulling up to her chest to make herself seem even smaller under his eyes.

"You wanna talk about it?" Sebastian mumbled as he also turned his body to face the woman. His hand rested against her knee, thumb lightly pressing into it to give some sort of comfort while being in the positions they were.

Melody shook her head, letting her eyes fall to the couch as they welled up with tears yet again.

"Hey," Sebastian whispered as he pulled her leg over his lap, his hand that was holding her knee reaching up to cup her chin. Gripping it ever so slightly, he nudged her face up so she looked at him, "You're going to be alright, Mel. Okay?"

Sniffling, the girl gave a small nod, closing her eyes. Sebastian lightly tapped her cheek with one finger making her open her eyes to look at him, a smile washing over his face.

"Now, let's see that leg of yours." He spoke, hand falling to her joggers as he lightly pulled against the waistband, "You were gripping it so hard, I thought you were going to rip these things off."

Letting out a chuckle, Mel lifted her hips to help push down her joggers, exposing her thigh to the man. Light marks from where she had dug her nails in were accompanied by small dots of dry blood. Sebastian tutted as he licked his thumb, lightly rubbing it against the dried blood waiting for the woman to wince against his touch. Instead, goosebumps formed on her, a slight shiver running down her spine as she watched him gaze up at her.

"Look at what you did." He mumbled, eyes staying connected to hers as he lowered his head, pressing his plump lips to the indents on her thigh. A breath escaped her lips as she watched him press kisses around the marks before using his thumb to wipe away the blood littering them.