𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦𝑓𝑖𝑣𝑒:𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒

CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE : TIME

'Every action we take has consequences. Sometimes it's best to consider the consequences before taking the action.'

As soon as dawn hit, Sebastian had peeled his eyes open to the world. There was a quiet hum of breath spewing through his room and as he looked at the bundle of curls on top of his chest he realised where it was coming from.

"Oh, fuck." The man whispered, rubbing his tired eyes. It wasn't like he didn't want to have sex with the woman, it was just weird that he had watched her grow up and now he was fucking her.

Sebastian bit his lip as he remembered the feeling of euphoria as they fucked everywhere they could. After their first, they'd made their way into the shower and yet again, the woman had dropped to her knees in front of him. The man had many sexual partners in his life, but Melody made him feel some type of way.

Like he needed to be inside her constantly.

His fingers slipped between her hair, careful to mind the knots as he brushed between the strands. She was truly amazing. He hated it though, the constant reminder that he was so much older than her and that Melody had the chance to meet a younger, better man than him played on his mind.

But then he remembered that he was the only one at that moment that fully cared for the woman. Sure, Anthony and Robert cared for her but not enough to take her in. They'd pay for a hotel for her but Sebastian would step that extra further for her.

And he was ninety-nine per cent sure she liked him just as much as he liked her.

"Hmm." The girl hummed making him smile down at her as she shuffled around on him. Her arms looped around his body as her head rested on his bare stomach. Soft kisses were pressed against his body making Sebastian let out a small chuckle from the feeling.

"Morning." He whispered out, placing a kiss on the top of her curls making the woman hum again, tugging the covers up and over her head.

She felt the vibrations of his chuckles through his stomach making her smile to herself as she raised her hand to rub her eyes. Melody was tired. Her body was worn and for once she just wanted to sleep the day away without a thought to anyone else.

"Go back to sleep." She drawled out, hugging herself closer to the man who turned his body so he lay facing towards her. His hands gently cupped her armpits, tugging her up so she was at his height.

A groan fell from her mouth as her eyes were once again hit by the light flowing through the windows.

"You need to get some curtains." She grumbled out to the man as he brushed the strands of hair out of her face.

"You need to stop whining and wake up more early." He countered, cheekily smiling at her as she glared into his eyes.

They shared glanced for a moment, baking in the morning sun before the girl leaned forwards slightly, letting her hands cup the man's stubble growing chin before pressing her lips to his. They mingled for a moment before they were pulling away from each other.

"Are you hungry?" Sebastian whispered to her, lightly brushing his fingers over her cheekbone. To be honest, she wasn't. But Melody knew if she didn't eat, the man would just worry.

"A little." She whispered back, giggling lightly when he threw the duvet on her head, the feeling of his body dipping off the bed making her scurry to try and get out of the sheets as well. Noting that her body was naked, the woman stuttered her movements, allowing her hands to tug at the duvet to keep her body covered.