𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦𝑡𝑤𝑜:𝑎𝑐𝑐𝑢𝑠𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛

CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO : ACCUSATION

'Fear. Your minds way of sharpening you up for the challenge ahead'

The few days after everything had happened were tough. Melody had to apologise to the paparazzi for breaking his property and offer to buy him a new camera. Many news lines had her name in because of the situation, none mentioning the fact that she had solved the whole thing.

Her Instagram was being flooded by people and for once, it was kind comments. Well, as kind as supporters could be. There were a few congratulating the girl on what she had done, mentioning how they would've done the same. Some supported her through everything the media had exposed.

And for once, Melody felt like the world was on her side.

But one notification on her phone made her softly smile, her thumbs brushing over her screen as she pulled the message up.

ANTHYMACKIE🦅: you and Sebastian down to meet at benny's later?

SOMERANDO🥸: yeh! I'll tell Seb now. See you later xoxo

Melody twisted herself in the bed she way led in, grinning as she matched eye contact with the man behind her. His messy hair laid gently on his forehead, a sleepy grin adorning his face as he leaned his head closer to the girls.

"Mornin'" he whispered to her, grinning when she led back down, letting her head lay a few inches away from his. They glared into each other's eyes for a moment before the man gripped her hip, tugging her onto his body, their lips locking despite the laughs falling from their mouths.

"Morning." She whispered, tugging her head back slightly, letting their lips come apart. The man's hands slipped through the strands of hair falling in front of her face, a small grin slipping onto his lips as he looked up at her.

"Anthony wants to meet up with us." She continued on, bringing up her hand to lay it on the man's bare chest. The feeling of his chest expanding against her hand gave her some peace of mind as she smiled down at him, waiting for his response.

Sebastian sighed smally, watching as the smile fall slightly on the woman's face. He pouted his lips for a moment before tugging her back to his sighed, snuggling up to her, his voice being muffled by her skin.

"But I'm warmmmm." He whined childishly, face burrowing into her curls resting against her shoulder. The woman let out a laugh, using her hands to try and push him off by his head only causing the man to dig it deeper into her skin, blowing raspberries onto her collarbone. Hearing the giggles fall from Melody's mouth made Sebastian smile to no end.

Lifting his head slightly, he led his head atop her chest, giving her a small grin as she looked down at him awkwardly, her breaths heavy from the laughter that had fallen from her mouth.

"What time?" He asked in a whisper, lightly closing his eyes at the feeling of the woman's fingers brushing through his hair.

"Not till later on." She whispered back, letting out a yelp when the man had flipped them over once more, her body no longer being trapped under his but trapped above him as he wrapped his arms around her body tightly.

For a while, the two playfully bickered as the woman tried to get out of bed but the man never let his arms become undone from around her. Becoming more tired, Melody flopped down onto the bed, letting out huffed breaths as she closed her eyes. Feeling a flick on her cheek, the girl grumbled, opening one eye to glare at the man next to her, she watched as he gave her a cheeky grin.

"Nooo. Time to get up." Sebastian dragged his words out, a teasing tone making the girl let out a 'hmph', crossing her arms over her bare chest.

Melody chuckled, feeling the man's fingers twist against the sides of her abdomen, squirming out of his hold and finally out of the bed.