𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑒𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛:𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑎𝑙𝑜𝑓𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑦

CHAPTER EIGHTEEN : MORAL OF THE STORY

'So I never really knew you. God, I really tried to. Blindsided, addicted'

Sebastian never looked at Daniel's kids like they weren't just that. His kid's. However, as they grew up he noticed the slight change to Penelope's personality and he began to shift away from that thought.

He wouldn't lie, she was stunning but never in his life would he go for something like her. So when he found himself caring a little too much for Melody he struggled to cope. He had watched her blossom into a beautiful young woman despite what was thrown at her. He had watched as her father commented on the things she did in London and finally realised it was neither girl's fault that they had turned out the way they have done.

And gradually, as he vowed to himself that he'd look after the blonde girl, he'd realised he felt a forbidden desire to feel her soft skin underneath his body grow within him. For some time he brushed it away, pushing it to the back of his mind as he treated her with care- like she was a princess.

Then, when she pressed her lips to his, he felt that yearning for her body pour out into his fingertips as they laced themselves into her golden locks.

He couldn't stop thinking about it.

When she was humming a tune he didn't recognise or when they were cramped in his car, enduring the long ride home. Things felt different. He just wanted to grip her thighs, nestle his head between them while he finally took in what he wanted all this time.

Every time Downey hinted at it and Anthony muttered his annoyance about it, he felt himself fall deeper into that pit of self-loathing for what he was doing. But, he did not care anymore. She wanted him just as much as he wanted her.

"Sebastian?!" His head turned slightly, glancing at the door ajar to his right, noticing the man who had appeared. Daniel.

"I think we need to have a chat."

*

I can see it clear as day

Melody gave polite smiles to the people she passed as Lily led both her and Dylan into the house party, all of their hands clamped together so they wouldn't get lost. It was definitely a social event- people standing in the most awkward places just so they could converse with friends.

"Where're we going?!" Dylan yelled over the music springing around the house, his hand laced with the small girls who was situated in the middle of the two.

"Kitchen!" Lily yelled back, turning her head slightly to give a cheeky wink, a smirk falling upon her face as she noticed the dazed looks on both of her friends.

Once they got to the kitchen, they were already being handed drinks, small pills accompanying them. Melody decided to let go of Lily's hand as she pursued shot after shot. She still had her hand tightly clamped on the awkward boy next to her as she placed the- what she presumed to be- molly onto her tongue, washing it down her throat with the vodka mix in her cup.

The boy next to her watched on, doing the same as she did with hesitancy. He didn't want either girl to get too fucked up. It was almost as if he knew something would get out of hand if they took too much.

I wanna do bad things to you, I wanna make you yell.

Outside wasn't as crowded as the house was. A few people were darted around the garden- most of them shimmying out their clothes and jumping into the pool with the bare minimum covering their bodies. Melody quite liked the sight of tits being pushed out of their support from the connection with the water, letting out a low whistle as she guided Dylan towards the set of chairs darted around a small fire.