𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦𝑡ℎ𝑟𝑒𝑒:𝑟𝑒𝑑𝑐𝑎𝑟𝑝𝑒𝑡𝑠

CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE : RED CARPETS

'The more you let go, the higher you rise'

-Instagram-

—> swipe for next picture—>

Melsy.xo pre-celebration before the red carpet <3 like the red carpet look? 📸: imsebastianstan
Liked by Anthonymackie, imdylanobrien, marleybabyy and 124k others
-comments-

Anthonymackie damn girl, you are on fyyy-yaaa
>Melsy.xo some one call the fire department
User7 is it true your dad kicked you out?
Imsebastianstan looking good girl 👀
>Melsy.xo 💋
User6 we prefer you to your sister anyways!!
>User13 bitch who's we?
(Liked by Melsy.xo)
DailyTeaSpills.101 would you like to do an interview with us to explain your recent involvement with Daniel Flores
                   >Anothonymackie WouLD YOu LiKE tO
                  >>imsebastianstan REceNt InVOlvEmeNt
robertdowneyjr see you there babyyy
User4 ARE YOU AND SEBASTIAN TOGETHER?! OH MY GOD

-•-

"Sebastian, are you sure we should be seen together right now?" Melody whispered as she sat in the car. Her hands were wrapped around each other as the man gripped her leg with his own. He squeezed her skin slightly, his thumb rubbing over it as he smiled at her.

"Listen. Being seen together means there is more heat on your dad on why you're not with him." He murmured, turning his head to her as the driver came to a slow stop next to the red carpet leading up to the gala. Mel sighed, glancing out the windows as Sebastian slipped his hand into hers, squeezing it lightly before he opened his door.

"Stay here." He mumbled as he closed the door, flashes of cameras and shouts coming almost immediately.

Melody took a small breath as she readjusted the blue coat covering her top half. The coat was split, allowing the top to flow out slightly and the bottom to fall against the back of her legs. The top had an A circled on the back of it- an Anarchy sign. She wore a short pale dress underneath, accompanied by thigh-high heels.