𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛:ℎ𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑐𝑜𝑛𝑓𝑒𝑠𝑠𝑖𝑜𝑛𝑠

CHAPTER THIRTEEN : HIGH CONFESSIONS

'Maturity is not when we start speaking big things. It is when we start understanding small things'

"Burger? Kebab?" The man spoke as the girl leaned against the counter of the fast-food place they were at. It was relatively crowded, having to line up and people waiting almost twenty minutes for their food. But Seb knew this was a nice place to eat.

"Pizza?" She questioned, tracing the design of the counter with her finger, her other hand moving to tug her dress down once more.

Despite not knowing what she had taken before, Melody had a pretty good idea what it was now due to the effects it was having on her body. She just wished she wasn't with Sebastian.

"What pizza do you want?" He questioned back, bowing his head down slightly to allow the girl to hear him clearly. She turned her head slightly, their faces inches from each other's as she took a breath at their proximity.

"A meaty one." She whispered, pushing herself to stand from leaning on the counter, turning herself to face the displays, causing her back to be pointed towards Sebastian.

She knew in the back of her mind that trying to do what she was thinking was wrong. And that she was being just like her sister. But she couldn't help it. The way ecstasy made most people couldn't be helped.

"You got a cig?" The girl questioned, turning to the man who glanced down at her, giving a small nod as he pulled the packet out of his jacket pocket, passing them to the girl.

"Thank you." She whispered, making her way out of the building, sighing at the cold breeze that kissed her skin. She needed a cold shower or something of the kind to get rid of the feeling brewing in her stomach.

She tugged one of the cigarettes out of the packet, finding the red clipper in the packet with them making a small smile chip at her face. She leaned against the small wall next to the fast-food shop, lighting the cigarette before placing it into her mouth.

She took a drag as she put the packet next to her on the wall, shivering slightly as a breeze brushed past her. Melody was hoping that the need for nicotine would overpower the tingly feeling in the bottom of her stomach because she knew that if she continued feeling like she was, she'd do something about it.

With anyone she felt would satisfy it.

"The ultimate meat feast." Looking up at the man who had spoken, Mel gave a cheeky smile as she grabbed the pizza box being handed to her. Placing the cigarette in her mouth, the girl opened the box, peeling a piece out before closing the box again.

She tried to multitask, pulling the cigarette from her mouth with the same hand she had the pizza slice in before swiping the pizza into her mouth before any of the meat on it fell to the floor before her.

Melody closed her eyes, groaning in delight because of how good the food had tasted. She heard the man laugh at her- it being muffled to what Mel assumed was the man eating his own food.

"This," She spoke, opening her eyes as she swallowed the food before taking a drag of her cigarette, "Is what I call a good night."

Sebastian scrunched his face up at the girl, holding the burger in his hands as he hoisted himself up onto the wall, muttering, "That was fucking disgusting."

Melody rolled her eyes at the man, shovelling down the rest of the slice, almost choking on it causing the man to burst out laughing, his hand landing on her back to try and help her despite almost pissing his pants.