𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦:𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑎𝑝𝑦

CHAPTER THIRTY : THERAPY

'The loneliest moment in someone's life is when they are watching their whole world fall apart and all they can do is stare blankly."

Melody sat on the couch like chair once more, tears streaming down her face as she took a moment to herself. She had never hated someone so much before. Michelle had asked her a simple question. A question that had been circling through the internet and around everyone who had approached her.

"Is it true about what the media have shared about your mother?"

It was a simple question. A stupid one. Because as Melody had cuddled next to Sebastian's body while flicking through Instagram, a simple post had made her stomach drop.

She didn't really care for her mother but from the time she had spent with her, she hoped that it was enough for the two of them to have the littlest bond.

The post was simple.

DailyTeaSpills

DailyTeaSpills.101 Bonds seem to have broken down over the years as mother, Rosalind Romano, exposes daughters, Penelope and Melody Flores of taking and abusing drugs. See our page for more.

"She doesn't get to comment on it. On any of it. She wasn't there. She doesn't get to bitch about something she shouldn't even know about." Melody spoke, wiping away at her tears furiously. She was frustrated. She hated the fact that almost every post she was seeing on social media was speculations about her and her sister.

"She caused this. Everything that happened is her fault!" She cried out, taking a few deep breaths as she continued to wipe her eyes.

Michelle sat in the seat opposite her, just watching her. Not commenting, not moving, barely fucking breathing as she watched the woman become angry in her seat.

"If she wants to ruin my life once again then I'll fucking let her because she is not my mother anymore. She stopped being my mother the moment she walked out the door." Melody fumed before slumping in her seat, twisting her head to look at the clock on the wall, wanting the session to be over.

But it wasn't. Not for another hour.

"I think," Michelle started, placing her looped fingers onto the table in front of her, "That you are trying to ignore your true feelings with anger towards your mother."

Melody gritted her teeth, sniffling slightly as she rubbed her ode with her sleeve, trying to rid of the snot as she glared at the older woman.

"What?"

"You love your mother. You always have," Michelle started, stern eyes falling upon the girl who clenched her hands against the fabric of the chair beneath her, trying not to lash out at the woman, "You just wanted a bond with her and that's breaking you. You are sad, Melody. You're not angry, you're not disappointed. You are sad. Because you want to have a mother and she doesn't seem to want a daughter."