3

Jungkook had been working there for a few weeks now and all had been going great.
Taehyung and Jungkook had been hitting off like they had known each other for years. It was crazy how a week could bring so much light to two peoples lives.

Jungkook was sat on the stool, spinning around as he waited for Taehyung to arrive. The doctor had gone out to grab sheets of documents which needed to be signed and sent out and he told Jungkook to wait there.

But as Jungkook was waiting he was caught off guard by someone storming into their office.
"H-hello?" Jungkook questioned wondering why there was an inappropriately dressed woman standing in front of him with a crying baby, who was flapping his hands around.

"Where's Taehyung?" She yelled, startling the boy.
"He's gone to get paper work, he won't be lo.."
"I don't have any time to wait for that dick" she cut him off angrily making Jungkook gulp.
"Ugh will you stop fucking crying for one fucking second" she screamed making the baby cry more.
"Ugh fine, tell Taehyung that his son was being a nuisance" She said dumping the child on the bed, before strutting off leaving Jungkook shook.

He quickly left his seat and ran to the child who was screaming out cries.
"Oh baby" Jungkook hummed and he scooped the child into his embrace, rocking the small baby gently.
But as much as the child loved it, he was still in pain.

Jungkook noticed how the baby began coughing as he cried.
"Oh baby are you okay?" Jungkook asked as he brought his fingers to the boys little forehead and noticed how it was burning up.
"Oh sweetie, you're not well baby" Jungkook gasped as he fished through the cupboards till he finally found powdered milk.

He made a bottle of milk after following instructions on the package. He gave the baby the liquids knowing that fluids would help a lot. While the baby was drinking the milk slowly, Jungkook also prepared a soft sponge which was lukewarm and placed it to the boys forehead.

"Is that helping baby hm?" Jungkook questioned, noticing how the boy was crying less.
He finished the bottle with ease, so Jungkook placed the bottle on the surface and made his way to the bed.
He comfortably sat down, his back leaning against the wall as he held the baby to his chest.

The baby snuggled up to Jungkook's chest, holding a bunch of his doctors coat as his eyes slowly shut. Within seconds the baby fell asleep. Jungkook just softly stared at the child. His features were soft, and had a lot of resemblance to Taehyung. He was beautiful, and looked so sweet.

All of a sudden the door opened with Taehyung carrying a stack of paper.
"Hey Jungkook did you see the..eh? Is that Bam? Why is bamie here?" Taehyung rushed over to his child who was passed out in Jungkook's arms.

"A woman strutted in and dumped this baby in here. He wouldn't stop crying so I quickly scooped him up and noticed how he was coughing and was crying in pain. Anyway, this little baby has a high temperature so I gave him some warm milk and I've been holding a lukewarm sponge to his head" Jungkook explained, rambling while looking at the baby.

"Thank you so much Kook, Bam was okay when I left him with his mother yesterday. Was she rude when she stormed in?" Tae asked as he hesitated to take his son from the boys arms but finally once he got the courage knowing that it was unfair that Jungkook was holding his son. The boy from Jungkook's embrace Bam began to cry.
Tae quickly stopped and let him snuggle back into Jungkook's chest.

Taehyung sighed and sat down.
"She was different, a very loud personality. Is she your girlfriend?" Jungkook questioned softly.
"No, no, not anymore" Taehyung shook his head, groaning as he hated the thought of the fact that he used to date such a person.
"Hm, Bam is so beautiful Doctor Kim, you're very lucky"

"Call me Taehyung, Tae, hyung, whatever. I feel like we've bonded enough already for us to drop formalities" Tae nodded.
"But thank you, he's a blessing honestly. Although I feel bad for the boy, because I don't see him enough and he deserves a better father"
"Don't say that hyung, he's very lucky to have a father like you, I'm sure of it" Jungkook smiled, reassuring Taehyung.

"I can't believe she could let my son get to this state and just dump him here with no words shared between me and her. Did she say anything?"
Jungkook shook his head. "Not really, she strutted in, swore a lot and said she had no time to look after the crying baby and swore at him for crying and stormed off" Jungkook sighed, caressing the baby's chubby cheek.

"Great!" Tae rolled his eyes and grabbed his phone.
"Tae don't" Jungkook tried to stop his before he did something irrational.
"No I need to, she went too far this time" Tae spat, as he waited for the phone to finish ringing.
"Yes what do you want?" She answered uninterested.

"Jia, you left your crying son here when you know full well that I'm working. We had a schedule and you broke it. Not only that how dare you not care for your own son. He's a baby, he needs help, he can't live by himself, feed himself and all! It's disgusting behaviour"

"Jesus, I cut all ties then, that rat is ugly anyway and he's so clingy it's disgusting. Enjoy being a full time dad" she ended the call making Tae sigh heavily.
Jungkook sat there not knowing what to do as he heard everything from that call.

"Look I'm sorry, I shouldn't have got you meddled into my life like this! It's very unprofess.."
"Don't say that, I'm here for you hyung. And because of that, I'll help out. You can bring Bam to work, I'll help look after him as long as your okay with it. If the patient doesn't want the baby in the room, I'll take him out and or if he starts crying during an appointment I'll help and calm him down or take him out again. I'll happily do it" Jungkook smiled genuinely.

"You don't have to say that to comfort me"
"No Tae, I mean it. No one should have to go through this alone"