20

Jungkook was sat at the very end of the table, keeping Bam in his lap who was currently sleeping peacefully, even if there were loads of people around them. Unfortunately Taehyung was dragged along to talk to some doctors, leaving Jungkook without his boyfriend. He kept seated near Yoongi, Namjoon etc.. but they again kept getting split up and because Jungkook was moderately new not many people knew him.

"Ahhh it's a lil babwie" a drunk doctor slurred coming toward them two.
"Indeed he is" Jungkook nodded, caressing the baby's cheek.
"Can I hold him please, please I won't drop him?" He begged, ticking Jungkook off bit.
"Not now sorry he's sleeping" Jungkook held the boy a little closer.
"Come on please" the man begged as he waved around on the spot.
"I'm sorry but no, so kindly move away"

He didn't so instead Jungkook stood up and pushed past him and walked over to Taehyung who was just chatting.
"Tae" Jungkook chimed gently.
Tae turned his head around and smiled, he pulled out a chair and told the boy to sit. Taehyung introduced Jungkook to them as they didn't know who the intern was.

By now Bam began to stir again, and he was happily giggling on Jungkook's lap. His eyes were watching Jungkook fondly while he had a firm grip on Jungkook's fingers.

"Doctor Kim, can we hold him?" She asked excited to see the baby was finally awake.
"Uhm sure, but be gentle as he's quite sensitive to new people" Taehyung hesitated slightly, but nevertheless picked Bam off Jungkook's legs and pulled him close.
"Hey bub" Tae whispered pressing a kiss to Bam's head making him smile and hold  Tae's cheeks with his little hands knowing he was relaxed.

Taehyung carefully past him over and the nurses began squealing while holding onto him. Jungkook watched the baby carefully. Tae noticed Jungkook being a little tense, and he rubbed the younger's thigh softly. Jungkook looked at him and held his hand on the top of Tae's while resting his head on the doctors shoulder.

"You okay baby?" Tae whispered softly.
"Hmm, there's a lot of people here" Jungkook muttered.
"Do you want to leave?" Tae asked with worry.
"No no, you're having fun, and it's okay. Don't worry" Jungkook showed Tae his smile until he turned his attention back to Bam again.

However this time, he wasn't in the arms of nurses he was in the arms of Donghyun and well Bam had tears filling his eyes before crying.
"Shithead, why are you crying?" He starts shaking the baby, making Bam crying louder.

Jungkook sprinted over and pulled the baby out of his arms.
"You can do whatever the fuck you want with me, but with him, don't ever fucking do it again" Jungkook whispered angrily, before walking off and outside the restaurant so he could calm Bam down.

"Come on bub, I'm sorry, don't cry" Jungkook bounced the baby on his hip, while using his finger to push away the stream of tears.
Taehyung quickly followed and found Jungkook outside and quickly rushed up to the duo.
"Is he okay?" Tae asked worriedly scooping Bam into his arms and hugged him, pressing a few kisses to his head.
"Why are people like this, I really don't understand?" Jungkook whispered.
"I'm not sure baby, obviously some people don't understand what it's like to have a kid"

Jungkook just nodded, and the two hugged for a bit along with Bam.
"You can go back in if you want? I'll be a moment" Jungkook suggested, thinking that Tae needed to be in there right now.
"No it's okay, I don't want to go in if you're out here, who knows what could happen" Tae kissed his forehead gently.
"No Tae I'll be fine, you need to be in there, let me try and put Bam to sleep" Jungkook suggested looking at him with puppy eyes.
Taehyung sighed and nodded an okay.
"But if anything happens, call me!"
"Of course" Jungkook smiled when Tae pressed a sweet kiss to his lips.

Taehyung walked off after a few more kisses and after a few minutes Jungkook heard the door open again. The thought it might be Tae again, but when he turned around it definitely wasn't Taehyung it was of course Donghyun.

Jungkook gulped but quickly held Bam close to him as possible.
"Cat got your tongue Jeon after that rudeness. I don't know who you think I am but you have no right to talk to me like that babe" He said walking closer to me.
"Leave me the fuck alone, I literally have a boyfriend, so get that in your head of yours" Jungkook rolled his eyes walking away but he was dragged back by his arm.

"I'm telling you leave me the fuck alone" Jungkook huffed before yanking his arm away and walked back into the restaurant.
He walked over to Taehyung who was probably on his 4th drink.
"Hey everything okay?" Tae asked rubbing the younger's arm.
"Yeah I think I'm gonna go home, Bam looks shattered, and I am too"
"Okay let's go" Tae said about to get up.
"No it's okay, stay if you want, don't feel like you have to come I'll be fine. Jin said he'll drive you home along with the others, promise me you'll go with him no one else"

Taehyung quickly nodded before standing up.
"Message me when you get home, I won't be too long after, I need to discuss some things with other doctors, but I'll be home as soon as possible" He pressed a kiss to Bam's head and then to Jungkook's lips.
"Here take the keys" Tae said moving away.
"Thanks, don't drink too much" Jungkook smiled ruffling his hair.
"I won't" He kissed the younger one more time, before Jungkook left.

He drove home with ease and quickly went indoors, locking the door behind him for safety. Bam was so tired that he had passed out in the car in his car seat. He carried the baby upstairs and went into his nursery.

He undressed the boy, and pulled the baby to the bath. Making sure it was warm water he placed the now awake Bam. Jungkook giggled when Bam was giggling too splashing the water with his fists.
"Bam, you're making a mess and getting me all wet" Jungkook whined through his laughs.
Bam just laughed as an response and continued. Jungkook finished cleaning him and took him back to his nursery although he was covered in water.

He rubbed baby powder on the baby to dry him quicker and then rubbed baby oil on so his skin didn't get too dry. He blew kisses on the baby's clean little feet, making Bam scream giggles. He secured a new nappy on him and then dressed him in a cozy onesie before placing him in his cot. He stayed there for a bit, singing a nursery rhyme and as he watched his eyes drift off to sleep he quietly left, leaving the boy to sleep.

Jungkook then went to clean himself up and brush his teeth, before cleaning the house a little and getting a water ready in case Tae needed it. He stayed on the sofa till finally after a few hours, there was a knock on the door. Jungkook ran to the door and checked the peep hole and clearly saw Jin and Tae.

Jungkook opened the door and looked at the two, "what the fuck happened?"