38

"I'm home!" Tae yelled as he walked through the house in the evening after a long shift.
A minute later he heard Jungkook running towards him from the stairs and bounced into his arms.

"Welcome home tiger, how was your shift?" Jungkook asked as the helped the elder settle down on the sofa and grabbed him a glass of water, not knowing if he wanted food or hot drink.
"Tiring, I'm so exhausted. They made me work in the emergency unit again, I just can't understand why they don't have enough workers. It's like so many people try to be a Doctor or nurse and by the time they all come to graduate they just disappear" Taehyung groaned, while watching his boyfriend who was taking a seat next to him.

"I know, but think about all the people you're saving and helping and once me and my classmates graduate, hopefully they all decide to work at the hospital and so there will be enough workers at all times. Now cheer up, do you want dinner?" Jungkook asked squishing his cheeks.

"No I'm okay, I'm too tired, thank you anyways baby" Tae smiled.
"Okay well got get cleaned up and go to bed, I need to study a few more chapters and I'll join you okay"
"Have you been revising all day?" Tae asked softly.
"Yeah, but I'm allowing myself a break now, I'll go back to revising once you're asleep" Jungkook expressed.
"Thank you darling, you truly are the best" Tae sighed, taking his boyfriend into his arms and carried him upstairs.

Taehyung freshened up and was now walking into the room after his night routine wearing just jogging bottoms. He also went to check up on his son as he hadnt seen him all day. While Jungkook was sat scrolling through his phone, still in his lazy clothes from earlier. Jungkook dropped his phone when he heard Tae walk in and made space for the elder.

Taehyung flopped onto the bed and quickly rolled himself under the duvet and cuddled into Jungkook who was sat on top of the duvet, stopping himself from wanting to get comfortable and end up sleeping.

Jungkook opened up his arms allowing him to place his head on the younger's stomach. Jungkook smiled and began rubbing his fingers through his hair, twiddling with the hair stands, guiding him along to sleep.

"Don't be too long, don't revise all night please" Taehyung mumbled against Jungkook's skin as he had his eyes shut.
"I won't Tae, now stop stressing about me, and relax please" Jungkook wasn't trying to rush the elder in anyway to sleep, he just didn't want him to force himself awake due to his worries.
"Sorry" Tae mumbled and kissed the boys stomach making Jungkook giggle before placing his head back and sighed deeply.

Jungkook sat as still as possible while slowly grazing his fingers along the elders head and face, allowing the boy to fall into a deep sleep. He stayed there for a little while just to make sure he was asleep. He moved his legs away slowly and made sure that Tae was comfortable, and covered with the duvet. He kissed Tae's forehead before creeping out of the room trying his best not to disturb him as he went to go study.

Taehyung woke up at 1.30am as he disturbed that when he reached to hug a certain someone, he still wasn't there. His head lifted up and he turned to see what the time was and the time shocked him. He expected Jungkook would be in bed by now but he wasn't.

So he quickly got out of bed now feeling a little more awake than a second ago. He walked to the study and opened the door and saw the younger revising. Scanning over the text books, while writing many sticky notes, placing them all over the wall.

Tae pouted at the sight and walked over to him, wrapping his arms around him from behind and hugged him close as he buried his head into his neck. He left a few kisses along the bone of his neck hoping it would draw the younger's attention away from his books.

"Come to bed sweet. It's too late, you need to sleep" Tae whispered.
"I need to finish this topic, I have two days until my exams. I need to revise it all" Jungkook stressed as he went back into his books trying to ignore his boyfriend clinging on to his back.
"Baby you can do it once you've woken up. You can't keep up this late you know that, otherwise it won't retain in your memory"

"I know, but please I only have a few pages left I promise I'll come to bed after, go back to bed and I'll come once I'm finished" Jungkook huffed.
"Okay fine, don't be long" Tae kissed his head again and left him in peace.

40 minutes past and Taehyung was still waiting. In this time he had attended Bam who had woken up hungry and changed his diaper. He had also checked through a few files too as he couldn't sleep without knowing that Jungkook was burning oil with fire in the other room.

It hit an hour later and Tae couldn't take it anymore. Tae packed everything away and walked back to the study. He opened the door and saw Jungkook on the brink of falling asleep. His head kept bopping up and down, as he stopped himself from sleeping each time.

Taehyung huffed at the sight of it and immediately picked the younger off the chair in one swift movement.
"You're coming to bed with me right now" Taehyung said with all seriousness.
Jungkook clung onto him tiredly and just didn't say anything.

Taehyung helped strip the boys clothes and carefully dressed the younger in a oversized soft shirt, before pulling him into bed as Jungkook had brushed his teeth and all earlier.
"T-Tae I'm-" Jungkook yawned out as he immediately clung to the elder once they were laying down.
"Shh baby, sleep, you need to rest" Taehyung kissed the latters head to show he wasn't angry and they both fell asleep in each other's warmth.