25

Jungkook woke up in the middle of the night, from the crying baby.
Jungkook rubbed his face tiredly and walked to the nursery once again and pulled the child out of his crib. Unfortunately he didn't stop straight away and it took a while for him to calm down, but he wasn't falling back to sleep and all he wanted was to go back to bed himself.

So he took the baby out of the room and to the bedroom. It was still dark in the room and Tae was still asleep. He tiredly sat on the bed cross legged, with the baby in his arm and lap, and began rocking him once again.
"Please sleep baby" Jungkook whined, his eyes drooping.
His hair was all over the place, and had drool over his shirt from Bam.

Bam gurgled some sounds, making Jungkook sigh, wanting him to fall asleep. So he softly rubbed his belly, hushing a few words to him. He hated that the baby was uncomfortable, and not being able to sleep and it stressed him out even more.

Without Jungkook knowing, Tae had woken up. He began shuffling around before sitting up. Jungkook thought that Tae might be going to the toilet but what he did shocked him.

Instead of going to the toilet, Tae shuffled behind the younger seeing his back curve from bad posture, because of tiredness. So he made it so they were back to back and supported the boy with his body.
"Relax against me sweetheart" Tae whispered softly.
Jungkook didn't need to reply as he let his head slip back and crash against Tae's head and neck. He used the elder as physical support losing all control over his body other than his arms.

Taehyung sat there taking the boys weight on his back and sitting still. They both sat there in silence with the room being filled with the baby's gurgles and other little noises, till 20 minutes passed and finally Bam was fast asleep.

Jungkook sighed in relief and was about to stand up but Tae quickly stopped him.
"I'll take him, go to sleep" Tae pressed a kiss to his head while taking the baby out of his arms.
Jungkook didn't have the energy to protest, so he crawled back to his place and threw the duvet over the top of him. He slowly shut his eyes, and let out a small breath. But he didn't fall asleep yet.

10 minutes later, Tae walked in and slipped under the duvet. Jungkook quickly attached himself to Tae and rested his head on his chest.
"Why aren't you asleep?" Tae caressed the boys sleeveless arm with the back of his fingers.
"Wanted you to be here" Jungkook mumbled with a yawn.
"I love and appreciate you so much. You've done more for me and Bam more than anyone else, and I really love you so much, so I was thinking maybe we could get you to sign..."

Tae was cut off with small snores coming from the boy in his chest.
"Maybe I'll make it a surprise. Sleep tight darling" Tae whispered making sure they were completely covered.

-

"Do you really have to go? We booked off for two weeks" Jungkook groaned sluggishly stepping forwards, hugging Tae's waist, and resting his chin on his chest looking up at the elder with doe eyes.

"Two weeks without any hospital drama, rushing around with emergencies, attending patients needs, Why Tae? We haven't even been off for a week yet and you already have to go in" Jungkook whined, shaking his body slightly.

"Baby it's only to finalise a few patients profiles. It'll take about an hour, I promise I'll be quick" Tae smiled, pulling on a smart yet casual sweater.
"But I don't want you to go" Jungkook blew his cheeks out.
Tae chuckled and nibbled on his cute cheeks softly.
"Baby I promise it'll be quick, and after that no more work for the next week and a half. It'll just be you, me, Bam...also my parents said they want to meet you if you're up for it"

"Really?" Jungkook gasped.
"Hmm but we'll discuss it later. Now I better go otherwise I'll be late"
"Okay fine fine. I love you" Jungkook lifted himself up on his tiptoes and pressed kisses to the elders lips.
They shared a few kisses before Tae finally left.

Taehyung drove away with soft music playing in the background. To the side of him was the hospital, but he kept driving. He wasn't going to the hospital, and instead he was going to pick up legal adoption documents. Taehyung couldn't get the idea out of his head. Yes he was worried that Jungkook was going to say no, but he could only try.

He grabbed the documents and picked up some other bits and pieces he thought might make it a little bit more special and after 2 hours he made it home. He quickly hid the purchases he got and obviously the documents around the corner before going inside with a fully thought out plan.

The front door swung open, with a very grumpy Jungkook and a smiley baby on his hip.
"Where have you been Mr, 2 hours! You said you would be gone for one" Jungkook pouted.
"I know I'm sorry but I had to get my baby an apology present"
"Now you're talking" Jungkook's facial features changed, and now was waiting for the surprise.

"Well I think there is a ice cream cake waiting in the car somewhere for you to find"
"Really?" Jungkook gasped slowly placing Bam on his baby mat.
"Mhm cookie dough, and it'll probably begin melting soon if you don't hur.."
Tae felt the younger push past him and sprint to the end of the drive which was quite far, so it would give the elder enough time to quickly prep every thing.

He placed a box on the counter, along with a bouquet of flowers, chocolates and the ice cream cake which he sent Jungkook to find.

He quickly ran to the door hiding, waiting for an angry Jungkook to stomp in.
"YAH Kim Taehyung! You liar!" Jungkook screamed, waltzing through the door.
Tae held in a laugh and quickly covered Jungkook's eyes with his hands.
"Tae I'm actually going to cut holes in every Gucci shirt you own in a second"
"You wouldn't dare" Tae gasped, laughing once again.

"I know you hate me but I promise this is the end of your misery. Now go open the box"
"What b...oh Tae these are so pretty" Jungkook gasped holding the bouquet of flowers to his nose smelling them.

"Tae what's this even for?" Jungkook furrowed his eye brows slowly opened the box to see a few pages of paper.
His eyes scanned the top before unfolding the paper.
"Adoption papers? What's this abo..." till finally Jungkook's eyes widened.
"For Bam!" Jungkook's mouth dropped.
"What do you say?"

Jungkook leaped at the elder, hugging him tightly.
"Of course, I...I'm speechless, I love you both so much" Jungkook sobbed.