14

Ding dong

"I'll get it" Jungkook said, kissing the doctors cheek, getting off the couch.
He opened the door and saw a girl standing there with tight clothing, patchy make up and a cigarette in her mouth.

"Who the fuck are you?" She asked, Jungkook took one look at her and already recognised her.
"What are doing here Jia?" Jungkook asked closing the door so Taehyung couldn't hear.
"Oh shit yeah you're the intern I saw a few months back. Is Taehyung whoring around with you now?" She asked taking a big puff of her cigarette and blew the smoke directly into his face.

"Again what are you doing here Jia?" Jungkook questioned again, holding in his grimace.
"Ugh you're no fun..where's Taehyung. I want to talk to him?"
"Didn't you leave him, why are you here now?" Jungkook spat back, he wasn't going to be weak, he needed to stand up for Tae.

"It's none of your business!" She screamed which obviously Tae heard, because the front door opened a few seconds later with Bam on his hip.
"Bambi who is...Jia? What are you doing here?" Taehyung's eyes widened, stepping in front of Jungkook protectively.

"Is that Bam, hey baby, come to mummy" she opened her arms towards the baby, but the child turned his head to look at Jungkook who was behind Tae and teared up.

"Don't you dare come near him, especially not with a cigarette between your fingers" Tae growled, holding onto Bam a little tighter, and bouncing him gently on his hip noticing the tears.
Tae calmed down when he felt Bam rest his face in his neck and the feeling of Jungkook holding Tae's spare hand from behind.

"Taehyung, he's my child as well, I want to see him" she rolled her eyes, taking another puff of the cigarette.
"Yes biologically he's your child, but physically and mentally he's not. You left him when he was sick due to your reckless actions and screamed he was a clingy rat. So leave us alone"

"God y'all are fucking ridiculous, I'll get custody over Bam, just you wait and see" She stuck her middle finger up before strutting off.
Jungkook rubbed the elders biceps softly and kissed the back of his neck. "Let's go indoors" Jungkook suggested knowing that Taehyung will be stressed about this.

The couple walked into the house and Taehyung took the child upstairs for his nap while Jungkook made some hot chocolate for the two. He added a few marshmallows on top before walking over and placing the mugs down on the coffee table.

Taehyung came down finally with messy hair and tired eyes.
"Come here Tae" Jungkook said as he lifted up his arm for Tae to settle down under.
He placed his head on Jungkook's lap comfortably and looked up at the ceiling. While Jungkook dropped his arm to the elders chest while the other raked through the hair.

"Everything will be okay, she can't win" Jungkook encouraged.
"But she can, she's got the money bambi, she can easily buy her way into custody"
"Well we won't let that happen. We can get a trusty lawyer and all, I swear on my heart that I'll do anything to help. Bam feels like a son to me, so I'm going to do what it takes to make him stay" Jungkook caressed the elders face, then travelled his finger over the creases in the boys face.

Taehyung sighed and looked at his boyfriend with soft eyes.
"I don't understand how I fell in love with Jia, you are everything I ever wanted in a person and well she was the polar opposite. She was cold, even in the warmest of days, yet your warm even in the coldest of days. Cheesy I know but I can't put it any other way"

Jungkook gave him a soft smile, while threading his fingers through Tae's hair softly, watching how it fell through the gaps of his fingers.
"How did you and Jia find each other?" Jungkook asked, curious in how they fell in love.

"Our parents were friends, which meant me and Jia seeing each other a lot. After time we decided to date, I thought she was sweet, every time she was in front of her parents she was the golden child. Yet once they were out of sight she acted differently. But obviously I was too blind to see it" Taehyung groaned, snuggling into Jungkook's lap more.

"My parents noticed before me, and would drop hints about her rudeness and all, but again I didn't listen and how dumb I was to ignore that. I continued the relationship thinking that she was just having a bad day, which was everyday" he dryly laughed to himself.

"One day, everything seemed to switch. She was the opposite almost sickeningly sweet. I was so happy because I knew she would finally come around. But apparently she only wanted to have sex with me, because the day after she went back to her normal self. That's how she became pregnant" Jungkook's heart clenched just listening to the boy.

"I was so happy that we were going to have a baby, but she didn't want it. However her parents said it was a good idea to keep it so she did. Through the pregnancy I tried to help and do everything I could do to help her with pain, cravings, sickness, but apparently it wasn't enough as she cheated on me with my high school best friend" Taehyung didn't even realise that a tear slipped his eye until he felt Jungkook's thumb glued across his cheek to catch it.

"I can't believe how dumb I was, and I felt so pathetic when I realised she had cheated on me. I tried to change myself, in a way of protecting myself but obviously it didn't work because here I am head over heels for you. So anyway once she gave birth she wanted to see the baby too, so we split the week as to when who would have Bam. And well that takes us up to where we are now"

"You're not dumb, you shouldn't blame yourself. You're not pathetic either. She's the problem not you, why are you blaming yourself when she used you not the other way. Come on Tae, don't drown yourself in misery, we will find out what she's up to and we definitely won't let her take Bam, I promise"

Jungkook slowly leant down and pressed his lips on the elders. Before Tae could respond he moved them away and began kissing all around his face making Tae crack out a smile.