24

"Nervous?" Tae softly asked as they made their way to the tattoo parlour.
"A little bit, but what's the point of being nervous, it's only a little pain, plus it'll cover the ugly, so I guess you can say I'm more excited than nervous" Jungkook said squeezing the elders hands with a smile.
"Baby- you know they aren't ugly, any scar on you shows bravery. See even Bam thinks so" Tae laughed seeing how Bam snuggled his chubby cheeks into his upper arm where trail of scars laid.
Jungkook smiled warmly and tugged them to the tattoo parlour.

The doorbell chimed and the couple walked in. The place was small, unique. It had a few posters up, along with LED's around the edges of the ceiling. A long mirror was on opposite ends of the room, with small photos around it with self esteem quotes. Jungkook loved the feeling.

"Hello guys, how can I help you today?" The man says with a bright smile.
"Hi, I booked an appointment for Jungkook and Taehyung?"
"Ah yeah, of course Taehyung it's good to see you again! Jungkook my name is Lee, I will be doing your tattoo today. And who may this lil chap be?"

"This is Bam, I hope you don't mind him being here, he's very behaved" Tae chuckled looking at his face, who was focused on the led lights above them.
"Of course he's welcome, he's adorable. Okay so what are you both thinking about getting"

"Uhm well I was wanting to get a tattoo which covered some scars. Or to cover as many as possible and make my arm look...uhm well somewhat decent" Jungkook sighed.
"Yeah of course we can, there's no shame okay. Everyone has there own stories but it doesn't define them" he said comfortingly, which made Jungkook take a shaky breath before nodding and whispering a thank you.

"Do you have any ideas as to what you'll like?" He said leading the couple into the drawing room.
"Not really, I was wondering if you had any options I could look through and maybe merge a few together?" Jungkook suggested, caressing Bam's cheek softly.
"That sounds like a great idea" Lee supported.

After a little while the couple both chose their tattoos. Taehyung had already had the idea of his tattoo, there wasn't much meaning behind it but he really wanted to fill in a blank on his arm with something which fit the aesthetic.

"Okay so who wants to go first?" He clapped, as he got everything prepared for the first one.
"Your choice koo" Tae nudged lightly.
"Uhm can you go first?"
"Sure baby" Tae kissed the younger softly.

Tae excitedly bounced to the chair and got into a comfortable position.
"You ready?"
"Yeah thanks" Tae said showing his boxy smile, which Jungkook found so endearing.
He was sat in the chair with Bam cuddled up to his chest, watching the elder have his tattoo done. He looked insanely hot with his tattooed arm on show but this wasn't the time to drawl over him.

The light buzzing filled the room along with the music playing in the background.
Bam let out a small squeal before reaching up and played with the younger's earrings, flapping his chubby little arms around.
"Look baby, dada is getting a tattoo hm. Doesn't he look handsome" Jungkook whispered to the baby who was smiling softly not knowing what the hell was going on and instead decided to press slobbery to Jungkook's cheeks.

Not long later it was done.
"Well Taehyung, it's all done" he smiled before wiping away any excess ink, and cleaned it up.
Taehyung looked at the tattoo and gasped.
"I love it, thank you so much Lee!"
"Can I see?" Jungkook asked softly, standing up and walking over to the elder.

"I love it" Jungkook smiled brightly, happy knowing the elder is happy too

"Okay well if you want to swap places now, I'll clean up and prepare for you tattoo"
"Yeah that'll be great" Jungkook nodded, while Lee wrapped Tae's tattoo up.

The two swapped placed and now Bam was with Tae. Lee had quickly run out to get a few things and so the two were waiting. To keep Bam entertained for a bit, he safely placed the child on his neck. With one arm on the boys legs and the other on the babies back supporting him. Bam clutched the Tae's hair and tugged it.

"Owie no pulling on dada's hair" Tae pouted making Jungkook laugh.
"You're a good dad, you know that right" Jungkook said lovingly, catching the elder off guard.
Taehyung looked at the younger with heart eyes.

"And you're a good mama" Tae added on when he had full composure of himself.
Jungkook blushed and quickly stood up to hug the male. Tae moved Bam off his shoulders to his hip, so he could comfortably hug the younger back.
"I love you" Tae whispered on the younger's lips.
"I love you more"

Jungkook smiled before waddling back to the bed. Lee came back with all the supplies and set up once again.
"How are you feeling?" Lee asked, as he found out it was his first time getting a tattoo.
"Nervous, but very excited"
"That's okay, just relax, it'll hurt for a bit but you'll get used to it. And plus I'm sure you're boyfriend here would happily hold your other hand if you need it"
"Without a doubt"

"Okay are you ready?"
Jungkook quickly nodded and turned his head away so he could face Tae and not look at the tattoo being done.
Jungkook watched how Tae interacted with the child on his lap. He hand his fingers looped around the little one's wrists while bouncing him on his lap making the baby giggle. Jungkook loved watching these moments, they were definitely what he liked to call them his 'core memories'.

Bam had grown up so much now, his teeth were making an appearance. He was experimenting different foods and was even making different noises as if he was speaking. Watching him reach these milestones were also part of both Tae and Jungkook's core memories.

"How are you feeling?" Lee asked, brining Jungkook back into the room after zoning out.
"Fine thank you, it doesn't hurt too much"
"You're doing so well baby" Tae beamed.

Time passed and finally it was the reveal.
"Ready?"
Jungkook nodded again and turned his head to look at his arm.

(Something like this, but with a few more flowers

(Something like this, but with a few more flowers... and imagine scares littered around on the skin, and some of the scares are made into flowers)

Jungkook was speechless and instead of speaking he burst into tears. Tae was quick to comfort him, by pulling his into his chest while Jungkook had his face in his hands sobbing.

Once he calmed down Jungkook thanked Lee over and over again. He had done it beautifully and it made his arm look so pretty. Finally, after so many years, he was happy with his 'ugly' arm.