43

"So are you taking my surname or am I taking your surname?" Jungkook wondered as he took off his clothes which he had been wearing all day.
"I don't mind what would you prefer?" Tae asked as he bounced the baby on his chest, making Bam giggle out 'dada'.
"Hm well I'm not going to lie but Jeon Taehyung sounds awful. Plus the thought of bringing you into my messed up family would be awful, so are you okay with me taking your name?" Jungkook questioned as he turned around to face the elder.

Tae scanned the younger body. He loved how comfortable they were around each other, to the point that they could just stand naked in front of one another, not even caring anymore.

"Excuse me mr, why are you looking at my breasts?" Jungkook raised his eyebrow watching the elders eyes which were googling over his C-cup breasts.
"I-you-I, they're hot I'm sorry"
"Does that mean you find breasts hot? Did you not find me hot before breasts? I'm sorry that my breasts weren't sexy enough when they were flat. Now these balloons are making milk, how that's even possible I don't know, but here we are it's a fucking miracle, and yet here you are sexualising over them when they shouldn't be sexualised. How dare you? I don't want to be married to you anymore" Jungkook huffed, as he grabbed a bra he recently bought and put the straps over his shoulder.

"Koo, you're sexy with or without breasts and I'm not trying to sexualise them as they will be feeding my baby which you're carrying which makes me the happiest man ever. I love everything about you and I'm simply just admiring your breasts. That doesn't mean that I didn't love you when you didn't have boobs and it doesn't mean that I love all boobs, I love your boobs and only your boobs cause they are yours and on your body. I'm attracted to Jungkook's boobs only"

Jungkook was a flushed mess, not being able to hide his embarrassment as his fiancé wittered on about his boobs.
"If you didn't have Bam on your lap right now I would throw a pillow at you" Jungkook huffed with a pout.
"Now can you lift my belly up, your daughter is killing my back" Jungkook whined, trying to rub his lower back better.

"Hm what do you think little champ? Should we help mama with his stomach? He's been a meanie to dada though" Tae pouted, which made Jungkook pout and whine.
"Dada go mama" Bam pointed to Jungkook, crawling over to the pouty boy.
But Tae quickly grabbed him as he knew the child would fall off the bed somehow.
"Tae please" Jungkook whined.

Tae waited a little while till cracking out a smile.
"Of course I will sweetheart, I can't let my daughter being mean to her mama now can I? especially when my baby is trying his hardest" Tae made sure Bam was surrounded by pillows, stopping him from moving around on the mattress where he could potentially fall before getting up from the bed.

Tae walked to the younger, and wrapped his arms around the boy from behind. Jungkook melted into the doctors embrace and rested his head back onto his shoulders.
"Ready?" Taehyung asked, slipping his hands under the baby bump.
"Please" Jungkook whispered.
Tae carefully lifted the baby bump into his arms, making sure the weight was fully in his hands. Jungkook sighed in bliss feeling the weight being lifted off.

"That feels so good" Jungkook cried from relief, no one understands the pain of carrying a baby until you actually go through it yourself.
Taehyung held it up for a while before slowly lowering it back down again, the worst part of it all.
"Don't worry we can do this for a little while, I just need a few breaks" Tae gently whispered, kissing the boys head knowing he was in pain again.

They did this for a little while until Jungkook's legs were tiring and couldn't stand up any longer. So Tae quickly grabbed him a big T-shirt and helped him wear it before guiding the boy to the bed.
"Why don't you rest, I'll grab us the take away as it'll be here soon and we can watch movies. Sound good?" Tae asked as he tucked the boy in, and helping Bam get comfortable on the younger's chest.
"Sounds perfect" Tae smiled as he left the room to get the take away.

When he came back, Bam was snuggled up to his mama's chest, hugging the boys neck tightly.
"Looks like I'm not the only one who loves your boobs" Tae threw a wink which Jungkook just shook his head to and laughed.
"Hmm I guess I'll just have to keep them around as long as I can" Jungkook snorted as he loved over so the elder could sit down next to him.

Tae took out the dishes and gave chop sticks to the pregnant boy. Most of them were Jungkook's as he was hungry, Tae didn't mind. However as they were watching a movie Jungkook kept whining for Tae's food. He couldn't complain though as he wanted the boy to be able to eat freely and all he wanted was for both him and his daughter to be healthy so he fed the boy all his food.

By the time he finished all the food, Tae was starving.
"That was so nice" Jungkook blew out his cheeks and rubbed his stomach.
"I'm so glad" Tae smiled wrapping his arms around the boys shoulders which Jungkook immediately snuggled in to while he grabbed all of the empty containers and placed them in the bag they came in and moved it out of the way on the floor.

Jungkook let out a loud sigh in satisfaction, till he heard a grumble.
"What was that?" Jungkook asked holding the baby safely as he looked around.
"Uh I'm not sure" Tae smiled sheepishly.
It happened again which made Jungkook move towards Tae more.
"It's coming from you....is that your stomach?" Jungkook gasped as he heard his belly rumble.

"Oh my god I ate all your food. I'm so sorry" Jungkook teared up, tears falling from his eyes.
"I'm so fat and mean, I ate all your food and mine too. I'm so sorry, please don't hate me. Do you want me to go make you some food? O-or I can order you some more food?" Jungkook asked panicked.

"Baby it's fine, don't stress, I'm just a little hungry, we have snacks in the cupboards. Plus I would rather you eat sufficiently, as you are feeding for two not for one!"
"You're the best, but please give me some sort of punishment" Jungkook begged.
"Okay fine, your punishment is to hug me all night"
"Tae that's not a punishment"
"Yah why are you questioning my punishment for you?" Tae asked.
"Fine fine, but go get something to eat first, I don't want you to be hungry!"