13

"Please excuse me" Taehyung bowed to one of the elder doctors as he ran towards the medical closest with a smile on his lips.

The second to door shut, Tae was pushed up against it. Taehyung grunted and quickly switched positions with the boy who was now pinned against the wall.
"Someone was eager" Taehyung whispered lowly, pressing kisses along the boys jaw.
"Hm I just can't help myself" Jungkook whispered back before pulling their lips into a heated kiss.

Taehyung smirked and made Jungkook's arms wrap around his neck. When they were secure, Taehyung immediately wrapped his arms around Jungkook's curved waist and brought him closer.

"Why are you so addictive?" Tae asked as a rhetorical question.
Jungkook just hummed to it, not wanting Taehyung to stop what he was doing just to talk which he can do after.

They stumbled around the room knocking a few things off the shelf.
"We're gonna get caught" Jungkook whined pulling away, before they got any further.
"What's so bad about that?" Taehyung cocked his eyebrow up.
"Nothing" Jungkook smiled before throwing himself back onto Taehyung.

Taehyung kissed down the interns jaw, following down his neck.
"Bambi?" Tae whispered.
"Hm" Jungkook responded as he tugged on Tae's hair.
"Go on a date with me tonight"
"What about Bam?" Jungkook said quite surprised that Tae asked such a question.
"My parents want to see Bam so they can look after him. Please Bambi" Taehyung nibbled on the shell of the younger's ears.
"Okay...I'd love to" Jungkook smiled widely as he leant over, placing his forehead on his shoulder.

-

"Stay here I'll drop him off. I would introduce you to my parents but I thought you probably wouldn't be comfortable yet, but it's up to you"
"Thanks Tae, maybe next time" Jungkook sighed, taking hold of the elders hand and kissing the back of it.
Tae smiled and nodded, before getting out of the car and going to the back to get Bam and his belongings.

Jungkook watched as Taehyung walked to his parents house and knocked on the door. He saw how when the door opened Taehyung was pulled into a loving hug by his mother, making the doctor smile brightly. His mother got excited as Tae passed Bam over, and she quickly hugged her grandson.

After a little while, Taehyung waved his mother off and ran back to the car. He jumped into the front seat and smiled at the younger.
"You ready to go?" Taehyung asked.
"Definitely" Jungkook clapped with a smile. "Where are we going anyway?" Jungkook asked as he rested his head against the car window.

"I was thinking the beach? I know it's quite cold but I was thinking there won't be many people there and all, how does that sound? We can go somewhere else if you would prefer!" Tae said looking to the side to check Jungkook's facial expressions.
"Tae it sounds perfect, don't stress okay, I love the idea" Jungkook took hold of the elders hand to calm him down.

Jungkook already knew that the doctor was a private person. And the idea of dates with lots of people wouldn't be fun for either of them, so going somewhere more private was much better for the both of them. Working in a very social job can be suffocating and exhausting, so going out with more people can be even harder.

Once they arrived, Taehyung helped the younger out of the car and they walked hand in hand to the beach. It was a little breezy but it wasn't too bad, they had their coats and the warm of each other to keep them warm.

They walked along the shore line, listening to the sea next to them as they spoke about life. Their future. But the one which Jungkook had been avoiding till now was parents.

"So have you always been distant with your parents?" Taehyung asked gently and he looked at his shoes pressing into the sand.
"Yeah, pretty much since I was a kid. I can't remember much of my childhood with my parents, but what I can remember I rarely spoke with my father. The only time we spoke was if I did something wrong, like not doing the laundry, and he would make it like the biggest thing in history. But when I told my friends they all said it was the same so I never really cared and thought it was an average life. Well that was until.."

Jungkook stopped on his words and looked at the elder. "I'm sorry you shouldn't have to hear my shit, especially not on our date"
"I don't mind, it's your past. I want to know everything if it's all about you. The goods and the bad's, if it's about you I want to know" Tae smiled.
Jungkook stopped in his steps and looked up at the doctor with wide eyes. He brought his arms up and cupped the elders cheeks.

"You are the best person I've ever met. I want to know you as well, everything about you I want you to be able to share" Jungkook beamed feeling tears fill his eyes.
"Well let's do that then" Taehyung pressed a kiss to the younger's head tenderly.
Jungkook nodded, while leaning towards the elder's lips for the lasting warmth.

"I'll tell you my past another day, it's rough and I don't want it to spoil our day. I promise you I'll tell you soon" Jungkook kissed the elders cheek softly.
"Of course, and I'll be ready to listen"
"Thank you" they looked at each other for a little while till Jungkook was knocked out of his daze by something pinching his leg.

His eyes bolted to his legs and he gasped loudly.
"TAE GET IT OFF, HELP, THERES A CRAB ON MY LEG. GET IT OFF" Jungkook screamed making Taehyung but his lips to stop himself from laughing.
"TAE ITS NOT FUNNY, HELP" Jungkook screamed again, whining as he tried shaking his leg to get the creature off.

"Okay hold still, I'll get it for you, under one condition" Tae smirked.
"What? Please Tae" Jungkook whined.
"Be my boyfriend"
"Yes okay now please...wait, really!" Jungkook gasped, stopping his movements to look at Tae.
"Yes Bambi, will you be my boyfriend?"
"Yes of course" Jungkook bounced around, until he got pinched again.
"Okay seriously get it off"