40

"Tae can you take Bam quickly?" Jungkook asked needing to place Bam down because if he left Bam on the bed by himself he'll probably end up crawling off the bed.
"Hold on a second" Tae said as he was grabbing his water bottle on the bed side table.
"No Tae now p-please" Jungkook was sweating and became all clammy.

Taehyung quickly took his son into his arms and watched how Jungkook scrambled out of the bed and ran to the bathroom.
"Koo? Are you o-" Tae was about to ask but he heard sounds of the younger throwing up.

Taehyung quickly ran into his sons nursery and placed him in his cot safely before sprinting back to the bedroom and to the bathroom. He saw Jungkook hunched over the toilet, throwing up. Taehyung was quick to assist him and rub his back supportively.

When Jungkook finished he crashed himself onto the elder and Tae was quick to hold him into his embrace.
"Are you feeling better?" Tae asked as he pushed his hair out of the boys face.
"Hmm tired" Jungkook spoke with a scratchy voice.

"Okay let's get you back to bed and let you rest" Tae lifted the younger up and took him back to bed.
He grabbed two sick bowls and the water bottle from earlier.
"Here wash your mouth out and spit it into the bowl and then take a drink" Tae instructed.
Jungkook did as he was told and cleaned his mouth out. Taehyung took the bowl and poured it into the toilet and flushed it all away.

He placed the bowl in the sink and washed it out. He walked back into the room and saw Jungkook shuffling around.
"Don't move too much" Tae helped him get comfortable and sat next to him.
Jungkook snuggled up to the elder, placing his head on the boys chest listening to his heartbeat.
"Sleep it off" Tae suggested, as he ran his fingers through his hair, making Jungkook fall asleep quite quickly.

A few hours later Jungkook was awake and went downstairs to find his family.
"There's my sleepyhead, how are you feeling bambi?" Tae asked, watching his baby walk over to the couch with a pout on his lips and him rubbing his eyes with his fists.
"Okay, m'hungry though" Jungkook said as he sat down on the sofa, scooping the baby who was now walking over to him chanting mama.

"Do you want me to make you something?" Tae asked as he walked over to the kitchen, looking through the cupboards after seeing Jungkook nod as his suggestion.
"What do you fancy? Do you want toast or waffles or fruit"
"Do we have any pineapple?" Jungkook questioned as he played with his son.

"Pineapple? I thought you don't like pineapple?" Tae raised his eyebrow looking at the younger with a questionable face.
"So, I fancy it. Your tastebuds change remember, you're a doctor after all, you should know these things" Jungkook rolled his eyes.
Taehyung's mouth dropped open, his mind couldn't process what just had happened.

Nevertheless he looked through the cupboards and saw a few tins of pineapple.
"We have some, do you want it with anything?" Tae asked as he opened the tin.
"No thanks" Jungkook answered back, feeling quite excited for his fruit.

Taehyung poured the pineapple into a bowl and grabbed a fork. He brought it over to the younger and gave it to him.
"Thank you Tete" Jungkook beamed, taking the bowl into his hands and quickly began eating it.
Jungkook groaned in satisfaction and finished it up quickly.

"That was amazing, how could I hate this? Do we have anymore?" Jungkook looked at him like an excitable puppy.
"Yeah we have a few, but don't eat too much, I don't want you to throw up again"
"Tete I'm fine, I feel okay now" Jungkook whined.
"Hm fine, only a little bit more"
Jungkook nodded and ran to get more pineapple.

"Strange" Tae muttered in bewilderment.

-

"Maybe we should go to the doctors koo? You've been throwing up every morning for the past 3 weeks" Taehyung was beyond worried by now, even he felt a little sick just from stressing vast amounts.
He would always make sure his baby was okay before heading to work, and the strange thing was he would throw up in the morning and would be fine all day until morning rolled around again.
"Tae I'm fine, don't stress, I'm only throwing up" Jungkook said tiredly.
"You've been saying this everyday, lets go get you checked up. If you want to be a doctor yourself you also need to look after yourself first!"

"Whyyy Tae you're a doctor, why can't you do a check over on me? I don't want to go to the hospital" Jungkook pouted, just wanting to lay on the sofa and watch films all day.
"Because my sweet baby, I can't do tests or scans here, and I'm worried I don't trust myself"
"Hmph okay fine as long as we stop off at the grocery store on the way home, I need more pineapple"
"Of course, anything for my Bambi"

The family went to the hospital and was seen by one of the trusty doctors.
"Oh Doctor Kim and Jeon what are you doing here? I thought you weren't working today sir?" The doctor allowed the family to walk in.
"Hi, Jungkook is not well, and thought I'd bring him here because he might need scans or something and I don't want to
get it wrong" Tae nervously laughed.
"Understandable, I couldn't check my wife when she was sick either, because I didn't want to misdiagnose her. There's no judgement although I'm sure you wouldn't get it wrong"

"Anyway how can I help you both today?"
"I've been throwing up every morning for the past 3 weeks and my stomach hurts every now and again, but that's probably because of the throwing up right?" Jungkook said holding Bam tightly as he was bouncing him on his legs.

"Anything else?" The doctor asked.
"Nope" Jungkook shook his head.
"Uh uhm yeah actually his eating habits have changed. He once repulsed pineapple, and now he won't stop eating it and also mood swings"
"Hm okay, well Jungkook can I feel your stomach?"
"Yeah sure" Jungkook nodded giving Tae Bam, so he could lay back on the bed and lift up his top.

The doctor felt around and nodded with a smile.
"Well good news, Jungkook here is pregnant, congratulations" the doctor smiled, washing his hands.
"Pregnant? Oh my god, Bambi you're pregnant!" Taehyung welled up.
Jungkook's eyes teared up too and quickly went to hug Tae in happiness.

"You're about 7 weeks along. Male pregnancies usually have harsher symptoms, but it's nothing to worry about. Around 14 weeks your morning sickness should lessen but you should both know all of this. If you want so it's easier we can keep doing check ups so you don't have to worry yourselves"
"That would be great, thank you so much Doctor"

Once they left, Jungkook held Tae's hand tightly.
"Tete" Jungkook called softly.
"Hm baby" Tae asked in a happy daze.
"Can we go get some pineapple?"
"Of course we can! We're feeding for two now"