15

"Taetae" Jungkook whispered to the sleeping doctor, trying to wake him up.
"Taeee" Jungkook called again, but again still no response.
"Come On Tae wake up" Jungkook pouted, why was it so hard to wake the man up.

Jungkook then decided to roll on top of the elder. He started squishing the elders cheeks, laughing how his lips formed fish lips. He continued giggling as he repeated squishing the elders lips, finding it the most funniest thing on earth. What Jungkook didn't notice was that during that time Taehyung woke up. His eyes opened and saw that Jungkook was only inches away from his face, with the widest smile on his lips giggling sweetly.

"I want to be woken up with this view every morning" Taehyung whispered in a deep voice, wrapping his arms around the younger's waist and flipped them over so Tae was now hovering over Jungkook.

The intern had flushed the brightest red, from both embarrassment and shyness. Tae gave the boy his boxy smile and Jungkook wrapped his arms around the elders neck. The couple rested their foreheads together and smiled uncontrollably. Till all of a sudden they were met with crying from the baby monitor.

Taehyung moved off the boys body and sighed.
"The baby calls"
"Hm just bring him to bed, we don't need to be out of bed for another 30 mins" Jungkook smiled snuggling up into the duvet taking a sniff of it as it was the pure essence of Tae.He sighed in bliss pulling up his sleeves.

Since he's been living at Tae's he's kept his arms covered, whether it was a hoodie or a long sleeve T-shirt. Taehyung never questioned the fact that he's only ever worn long sleeves. There had been a few times when he nearly slipped up, and nearly had taken off his jumper, but he quickly stopped his actions. His arms were healing but they scarred bad, and Jungkook was scared that Tae would find him ugly.

"Koo?" Taehyung called from the side seeing the boy in a daze, staring at the side wall.
"Hm sorry" Jungkook smiled and pushed himself up so there was enough room for Taehyung to slip in under the covers.

Jungkook laid his head on the elders shoulder, laying his body right next to the doctors. He brought his arm up and placed it on Bam's back, rubbing it softly, making the baby whip his head in Jungkook's direction and smile.
"Good morning bub" Jungkook pressed a kiss to the baby's head lovingly.

"Are you okay sweet?" Taehyung asked pressing a kiss to the boys forehead.
"Hmm just thinking" Jungkook said watching the baby in Tae's lap as a distraction almost.
"What about? Do you want to talk about it?"

Jungkook took a deep breath and snuggled closer. He knew he couldn't continue running, he had to stop and tell him. Taehyung opened up about Jia and now it was his turn.

"My childhood wasn't great. I thought my parents were okay and average but looking back now I'm out of the evil cycle it wasn't average at all. They loved my brother, but me? definitely not. When I got the acceptance of being an intern they weren't happy" Jungkook groaned just thinking about it.

"I thought they'd be over the moon that I wouldn't be in their way. But apparently it was the opposite. They got annoyed at me because I wasn't home to make dinner, or do the chores. But then they'd be annoyed if I was in the house as well. So anything I did they would be annoyed. Through my childhood they weren't just verbally abusive they were also physically abusive and it was both parents" Jungkook gulped, he knew he was being very blunt with what he was talking about and all he wanted to do was cry, but being this blunt was the only way to get it all out before he cracked.

"A few weeks ago, when I threw up at work, remember that?" Jungkook asked as he soft caressed the baby's soft chubby arms.
"Yeah I remember that day" Tae spoke out softly, scared what was about to come next.

"Hm well the night before I was forced on my knees and had alcohol shoved down my throat, them knowing I'm a light weight, forcefully giving me a hangover the next morning. Not only that he then put out his cigarettes by pushing it into my a-arm, it wasn't even the first time"

That was it. Jungkook broke through. Tears spilled out his eyes not being able to continue the bluntness anymore.
"My body is littered in scares, hence why I've never shown my arms, they are ugly and disgusting"
"Bambi, nothing of you is ugly or disgusting. Everything about you is so beautiful even with all your scares. Evil made them and they shouldn't be there, but maybe they'll heal, and maybe they won't. But again that's okay, you're perfect baby, and Bam thinks so too"

Tae pointed to the baby who was trying to blow kisses to Jungkook. The younger smiled through the tears and picked the baby up into his arms. The child pressed his little chubby hands onto Jungkook's wet cheeks, and pushed forwards to give Jungkook small kisses on his face. They were very sloppy but they were sweet and made Jungkook smile.

Jungkook wriggled between Tae's lap, and laid back into his chest, while Bam was hugging Jungkook's neck.
"I'm so proud of you baby, you have so much strength within you. And I don't know anyone stronger. You're beautiful inside and out and don't let anyone tell you otherwise. You're safe now and I won't let them ever take you away from me okay. You've got me, Bam, and our group at the hospital. You're not alone, and you shouldn't feel ashamed in opening up. You're my boyfriend and no sort of burden, remember that"

Jungkook fisted Tae's shirt and cried softly into his chest.
"D-do you want t-to see my arms?" Jungkook asked, showing his full vulnerability right now.
"Bambi, only if you're comfortable to"
Jungkook nodded and made sure Bam was laying against him without needing arm support.

He pulled his sleeve up, and showed Tae one of his arms. He really didn't lie when he said his arms were covered in burn marks and bruises.
"Oh baby" Tae sighed in a shaky breath.
He took hold of the boys arm and pulled it to his lips. Taehyung took his time to kiss each scar individually with every ounce of love he could give.

"Am I still pretty to you?" Jungkook quivered, worried what he'll think.
"You're more than pretty baby, I love every part of you"