3. Unexpected Feelings

The next day after breaking up with Kan Hee, Hoseok was determined to talk to Yoongi in order to get him know better and maybe, if that was possible, become his friend. He still felt guilt for dating the same girl as the older even though he had no idea about it.

So when Hoseok noticed familiar silver haired boy on the seat of football field, he headed towards him without thinking twice. As he approached Yoongi, he saw that the older was napping. Unintentionally, Hoseok's lips curved into a smile. He didn't want to wake up the boy who probably was tired, but when he was about to leave, Yoongi's head fell on the left struggling to find a support. Hoseok didn't mind provide him with it. He sat near the older and let his head rest on his shoulder.

After promising never to cause the boy's sufferings again, he watched how the sun beautifully rose. By the time Yoongi opened his eyes, it was all the way up. He slowly lifted head up and rubbed his eyes. It took him few seconds to realize that he wasn't alone.

"Aish!" He flinched in a surprise when saw that someone was sitting next to him. "Gosh, you scared me. What are you doing here?" Only then he recognized who he was talking to. That boy. The boy that his ex-girlfriend cheated him with.

Honestly, Yoongi barely had time to think about him. The previous day he was too mad at Kan Hee to think about her another victim. He didn't recognize him back then, but now it was crystal clear that in front of him was Jung Hoseok. He was quiet popular student. He was the fastest swimmer in school's swim team. Even Yoongi, who wasn't interested in swimming knew that. Also he was aware that Hoseok's family was generously financing their school and because of that many called him spoiled rich boy behind his back.

But since personally Yoongi had never had any business with the younger before, he assumed that didn't know him at all (Yoongi didn't really trust gossips). They hadn't even barely talked until the previous day.

"I'm Jung Hoseok." He pulled out his hand. "We didn't really have opportunity to properly introduce ourselves well you know... yesterday."

Yoongi chuckled shaking Hoseok's hand. "That definitely wasn't the best first meeting."

Hoseok laughed. He had contagious laugh so Yoongi inadvertently smiled watching the younger.

"Min Yoongi, if you're still unaware of that."

"Actually I've already figured that out. I recognized you right away."

"I didn't know I was that popular."  Yoongi was looking at horizon as if he wasn't addressing anyone in particular.

"I wanted to apologize hyung" Hoseok quietly started and glanced at the older. "I'm really sorry that all of this happened-"

"Did you just call me hyung?" Yoongi lifted an eyebrow at him.

"Ehm... yes?" He froze for a moment thinking whether he had screwed up or not. "Is there a problem with that?"

"It's just, I don't think we are that close, are we?" He  closely looked at brunette. When he saw how the younger got flustered, he added. "You don't owe me an apology Hoseok. Unless you knew that-"

"No, no hyung, I mean Yoongi" The boy immediately denied it. "I swear I didn't know she was seeing you. I would never do something like that."

"Then it's okay, I'm not angry at you or something. We're in similar situation so, it's nobody's fault."

Hoseok felt better after hearing those words from silver haired boy. Part of him was scared that the older would be mad at him for ruining their relationship.

"How long?" Yoongi asked looking at his shoe laces. When Hoseok didn't get what he was asking, he added. "How long have you been together?"

"Oh..." So that is what he wanted to know. "A bit more than two months. You?"