39. Birthday Boy

Yoongi rolled his eyes at Jin's last message

Yoongi rolled his eyes at Jin's last message. The purple haired boy always succeeded in pissing him off. Why couldn't they do it in the morning? Yoongi wanted to sleep.

On his way to the front door the boy saw Jiwoo in the living room texting someone with a wide smile plastered on her face. He couldn't help his curiosity but approach the girl and peek into her phone.

"You're still awake noona?" He asked catching the young woman off guards. Jiwoo insisted on Yoongi calling her 'noona' because he was like her second little brother.

"Oh Yoonie!" She exclaimed hiding her phone in a pocket. "Yes I haven't gone to bed yet, lost track of the time. Anyway what are you doing here?"

"Oh, I don't remind me." He again rolled his eyes remembering why he came downstairs. "Jin and some our other friends came to surprise Hobi at his birthday."

"Aw that's so sweet." Jiwoo found it adorable and awed at the idea. "I'm sure Hobi will be so happy. Let's go and welcome them."

Yoongi trialed behind her without saying anything. When Jiwoo opened the door six boys barged in not waiting for invitation. Only when Jin was about to scold Yoongi for taking so long he noticed the ravenette young woman.

"OMG, Jung Jiwoo? I haven't seen you for what feels like forever." He gave the cake to Namjoon and went to hug her like old friend.

"Jinnie look at you, such a big boy." Jiwoo cutely pinched Jin's chubby cheek cooing at him. "How do you become more and more handsome every day?"

"I'm sorry to interrupt you, but it'll be midnight in one minute." Jungkook butted in, who took away the cake from Namjoon after he had nearly dropped it.

"Oh right, let's move to Hobi's bedroom. I'll catch up with you later Jiwoo." They all headed to the second floor where Hoseok was sleeping. Yoongi noticed that Jin had brought Yeonjun and Beomgyu besides Jimin, Jungkook and Namjoon.

When they reached Hoseok's room and quietly opened the door, they saw peacefully sleeping brunette boy. Yoongi hated even more the idea of waking up this baby. But not like he could change mind of seven stubborn person. They started singing happy birthday song and exploded few very loud party poppers with confetti.