34. Putting Up The Show

Both Hoseok and Yoongi were happy that Jiwoo accepted their relationship. For those months that Yoongi had spent in Jungs' mansion he grew a special bond towards the young woman, so her opinion mattered for him too. The only thing Jiwoo had asked them was not to be too loud when she was around. The night before the two were naughty boys and they couldn't control their raging hormones so they quietly fucked in Yoongi's room, or they assumed they were quiet. Both boyfriends wanted to die out of embarrassment when Jiwoo confronted them next morning.

"Oh my God, Yoongi I really wanna die, please kill me. I can't believe Jiwoo heard us." Hoseok was on the edge of crying on their way to school. He still couldn't get over his sister's words. The thought of her hearing them having sex terrified him.

"More like she heard you, not us. You're the one who can't keep his mouth shut when we're fucking." Yoongi hated the idea of someone hearing their moans as well, but there was nothing he could do to change the past. However, what he could do was to mess up with Hoseok a little bit. "Oh Yoongi... Yes... Fuck me... Don't stop..." He imitated Hoseok with high pitched noises.

The younger's jaw dropped in disbelief that his boyfriend was making fun of him during their intimate moments. "I fucking can't believe you're mocking me." He abruptly stopped the car and glared at Yoongi."Keep up with that attitude and I won't let you even breath near my pretty ass for a month!"

"M-month?" Yoongi chocked on the air. No he definitely couldn't stay away from Hoseok a whole month now that he got nearly addicted to the younger boy. "You're kidding right, babe?"

"Try me!" Hoseok said sternly and icy look in his eyes convinced Yoongi for 100% that the boy was serious. "Just try me, Min Yoongi."

"Okay I'm sorry, don't be mad." He poked Hobi's cheek. "Forgive me sweetheart, my sunshine. Your hyungie won't survive a month without your pretty ass."

Hoseok rolled his eyes but giggled on the inside. "I'll think about it."

When they finally arrived at school Hoseok was back to his smiley and bright personality so Yoongi concluded the younger wasn't angry with him anymore.

"I'll go at class, see you at lunch Hoba." He left a quick peck on Hoseok's rosy lips before heading to the classroom, but he noticed with the corner of eye how some students threw nasty looks at their direction.

"Look as much as you want!" He shouted at them startling few girls that were passing by. "You know what? I'll put even better show for you." And with that he smacked his lips with Hoseok's and fiercely made out with his boyfriend in front of shocked students. At first Hoseok didn't like the idea to be watched by so many curious eyes but a moment later he got lost in Yoongi like he always did whenever they were together. The brunette boy felt like the universe revolved around two of them and nothing else mattered. Yoongi slammed him against the lockers not splitting their lips even for a moment as if they were glued to each other. They could hear whispers of others but they really couldn't care less.

When the boys finally broke the kiss, Yoongi winked at the younger before turning to the public. "Hope you enjoyed." He left without sparing a glance at those homophobic freaks.

Thankfully, no one bothered him or Hoseok for the rest of the day. That was until...

"Min Yoongi, come to my office. Now." Mr. Yang stopped him right before his last period.

"What the fuck does he want now?" Yoongi thought but obviously followed the man. Once they entered the principal's office he sat down and waited for Mr. Yang to start talking.

"I'm very disappointed with an email that I received this morning." He said and started playing a video of Yoongi and Hoseok kissing in the school hallway. Just Great. "Someone sent me this with request to deal with that problem."