Epilogue

"Daaaaaaaadyyyyyyy~" The sweetest voice woke Yoongi up. He slowly opened his eyes to be met with his daughter's doe ones. When she saw her father waking up, the girl wholeheartedly smiled at him and tried to crawl up on the bed.

Yoongi's eyes shot open and he looked down at the sheets in horror, as memories of getting fucked in all positions and nearly at every inch of their huge bed invaded his mind. He lost count of orgasms after they came for third time.

But thankfully, Hoseok took care of everything after Yoongi had passed out. He had changed old sweaty bed linen to beige silky ones. The younger had also cleaned Yoongi up and put sweatpants and t-shirt on him.

Yoongi breathed a sigh of relief and helped his struggling daughter to get onto the bed.

"Yoo-mi, why did you wake up your daddy? It's Saturday, we both could sleep a bit more."

The girl pressed herself on the male's chest, trying to hug him, but her small hands made it impossible task.

"I'm sorry daddy, I just didn't want to sleep anymore. Are you angwy at me?" Yoo-mi used aigoo to charm her dad. She learnt that from her uncle Chiminie who could make Yoo-mi's another uncle Taetae to do anything with his adorable puppy eyes.

"No, of course I am not." Yoongi hugged the girl back caressing her back. "But, Mimi, why is your papa still sleeping? Or you came just to me?"

"No! I came to papa too!" She quickly jumped off her dad and scooted closer to Hoseok. "Papa, wake up! It's already morning. Wakey wakey!" The girl shook her father whose back was facing her and Yoongi.

"Five more...minutes." Hoseok shrugged not wanting to lose precious sleep time. But Yoo-mi wasn't having it. She started banging on his back with her little fists in attempt to fully wake him up.

"Pa-pa! Wa-ke up n-o-w."

Yoongi watched the scene unfolding in front of him with amusement. He would enjoy it even more if he had some popcorn.

"Argh, fine!" Hoseok sat up on the bed and looked around with his hooded eyes. He was still half asleep. The digital clock showed that it was eight o'clock. Hoseok wanted to groan again, because he could have had a great amount of sleep if not...

"Come here, you little devil." He playfully tried to catch his daughter who started to giggle and scream in attempts to get away from her papa.

"No, daddy. Save me!" She hang on Yoongi burying her face in his neck and tightly closing her eyes, hoping that if she couldn't see her papa, he wouldn't be able to see her as well.

"You think he'll save you, huh?" Hoseok attacked Yoo-mi with tickles causing the girl to let go of Yoongi and fall on the bed. Her laughter got louder and she was trying to cover her tummy with her petite arms.

"No, papa stop~ ahahaha~ please..."

"Didn't you want me wide awake? Here I am!" He didn't even think of stopping. The male loved to hear his daughter's laughter. It was his favorite sound these days.

"Dad what is going on?" Jihoon shyly entered the bedroom with a teddy bear in one hand.

"Aw, did we wake you as well, Jihoon?" Yoongi asked his son who hugged the toy and timidly nodded his head. Hoseok had finally stopped tickling Yoo-mi, letting poor girl properly breath.

"Yeah, but I won't interrupt you..." The boy turned around to leave but Yoongi moved faster. He jumped off the bed and ran to his son, lifting him in air and spinning the boy around the room, before gently placing him on the bed.

"Since when are you interrupting us?" Hoseok caressed Jihoon's head. A small smile made its way on the boy's face. He even blushed a little bit from all the attention he was receiving from his dads. Yoo-mi was usually center of attention in their family. Not that Jihoon complained, he dearly loved his sister. But still sometimes he couldn't get off his head one stupid thought that Yoongi and Hoseok loved Yoo-mi more than him.