9. The Best Noona

"Try to repeat after me, b-u-t-t-e-r." Namjoon said for hundredth time.

"B-o-t-a-h!" Jin exclaimed proudly.

Namjoon facepalmed. Jin was struggling to pronounce English words correctly already for an hour. But unlike Namjoon, the older wasn't annoyed by failures. It almost seemed like he was enjoying the process, if that was possible.

Jin was taking private English lessons from Namjoon for two weeks, but the progress was barely noticeable. Sometimes Namjoon even thought that the purple haired boy's pronunciation got even worse. Despite of the fact that Jin was terrible student, Namjoon wholeheartedly waited for their interactions. After all he had opportunity to spend time with the man of his dreams. And it felt more than good.

Even though Jin wasn't fully concentrated on English, even though he would tell at least three dad jokes during one lesson, even though he had windshield wiper laugh, Namjoon had never been more attracted towards anyone in his life. Jin was simply perfect in his eyes. That's why he enjoyed every second they spent together.

"I'm freaking tired!" Jin whined and put his head above his hands on the table. "I don't want to do this anymore Joonie. Let's finish already."

Namjoon sighed. He was tired as well, but thought that he wouldn't see Jin for the next few days upset him. He put his head in the same position as Jin, facing the older. He noticed that Jin flashed a smile for a brief moment as he did it. They looked at each other in silence.

Beautiful. Jin was godly beautiful for Namjoon. Every little detail on his face made him handsome as hell. Namjoon's gaze slowly moved from Jin's purple hair locks to the boy's dark, profound eyes and then to his plump pink lips. The younger bit his bottom lip. He felt how the tension grew between them with every second. Namjoon could swear that Jin leaned towards him for a bit but at that moment he thought his mind was playing with him and he shot up from the seat startling poor Seokjin.

"I'll be going then, bye Jin. See you on Monday." And with these words he ran out of the empty classroom leaving confused Jin all alone.

Yoongi was cooking Jjajangmyeon at Hoseok's kitchen. More than a week had passed since Jimin's birthday. They became even closer since that day. After school Hoseok would beg Yoongi to go directly at his place to "study", but in reality they were just hanging out most of the time. First few days Yoongi complained that he didn't have time but soon enough going at Hoseok's after school became a custom. So as soon as classes finished, Yoongi and Hoseok would meet by the brunette's car.

"Whoa.." Hoseok walked in the kitchen sniffing the air. "The food smell is just unbelievable hyungie." He looked at the big pot full of Jjajangmyeon in Yoongi's hands and gasped. "It looks so yummy."

Hoseok quickly prepared two bowls and pairs of chopsticks to enjoy the meal. Yoongi placed the pot on the dining table. He chuckled at how excited the younger would become during eating.

"I think you only ask me to come over so I can cook for you, Hobi." He teased the brunette whose cheeks were already full of Jjajangmyeon. 

"Noou, I uold neer-"

"Ew, don't talk with your mouth full, it looks disgusting." He lied, in reality Hobi looked very cute but Yoongi would never admit that.

"I know that you love cooking for me! Don't pretend that you're forced to do that." Hoseok sassed when he finally gulped the noodles.

It was true. Yoongi cared a lot about the food in Hoseok's house, especially after he found out that the younger was a terrible cook. He prepared something delicious every time he came at the mansion and never left without checking that there was enough food for couple more days in the fridge. Hoseok didn't complain at all and since Yoongi became his frequent guest, the brunette was basically living on the meals his Yoongi-hyung made for him.