22. Dandelions

When Yoongi reached the mansion it was already dark. He saw from the window that the lights were on in the kitchen. Hoseok must have been there. The younger was eating pizza and watching something on his iPad when Yoongi entered the room. The brunette's lips instantly curved into smile as he saw the older.

"Hyungie!" He happily exclaimed and ran to silver haired boy to invade his personal space. Yoongi wasn't big fan of skinship unless it was with Hoseok, who couldn't live without hugging, touching, caressing loved ones. "I missed you today." Hobi put his chin on Yoongi's chest and looked up at his hyung with bambi eyes.

"Yeah, Hoba. That was a long day for me too." The older gently rubbed Hoseok's back feeling happiness from holding his most favorite boy in his hands.

"My swimming practice lasted for 5 hours." He complained. "And I'm very exhausted, do you... want to... I don't know...hm... make me massage for instance?"

"Oh, that was smooth you little rascal." Yoongi couldn't hold back his gummy smile. He once made simple backrub to Hobi when he was very tired after the long practice and apparently the younger enjoyed it. Because since then he asks Yoongi to do it again nearly all the time and calls it massage when in reality the older just gently rubs his back. "Yeah, fine I'll make you massage later. But I want to talk to about something first."

"Really? Me too."

That was unexpected. What Hoseok might want to tell him? The younger detached himself from Yoongi and returned to his seat. He took slice of pizza, put it on a plate and gave to his hyung.

"Eat hyungie, you mist be hungry. I ordered your favorite pepperoni pizza."

"Thank you sunshine." Yoongi wasn't really hungry, but he couldn't say no to pizza. After finishing it in few bites, he put aside now empty plate and nervously asked the other boy. "Do you remember when I told you that was working on a love song?"

"Of course I do!" The younger recalled immediately. "You promised that I would be the first person to listen to your song. How could I forget that, I'm looking forward to it."

Yoongi's heart was beating faster with every passing second. He didn't know whether was excited to sing it to Hoseok or anxious. He had put all his emotions and feelings in the lyrics, everything that he wanted to tell Hobi but couldn't, was in that song. And right at that moment, Yoongi was about to sing it to him and reveal his true feelings towards his best friend, soulmate and comfort person. That would either end up heavenly or tragically.

"I finished the song while ago and I really want you to hear it."

Hoseok's face lit up from happiness. He indeed had been waited long for that moment. The brunette grabbed Yoongi's hand and dragged him upstairs to the older's bedroom. "Let's go then! I can't wait anymore Yoongles."

"I have to warn you that my vocals might hurt your ears. I'm far from being a singer. So you have to bare with my terrible singing." Yoongi told the younger once they reached his room, but it seemed like Hoseok didn't care about that.

"Hyung, I'm sure it's not gonna be that bad." The brunette brushed aside his hyung's words as he jumped at Yoongi's bed and comfortably laid on his tummy. "You can start. I'm ready to listen to your masterpiece."

Yoongi's face turned red from such sudden complement. "It isn't a m-masterpiece of course. I'm not that good to write something extraordinary or memorable."

"Are you kidding me right now? All your songs are like little piece of heaven. I can easily listen to them all day and not get bored. Just accept the fact that you're incredibly talented songwriter."