6. A New Friend

Yoongi was unwillingly approaching Hoseok's house. It was a sunny day and he could come up with so many interesting things he could be doing instead of that stupid project. But he had no choice. He couldn't fail the subject. More than anything Yoongi wanted to graduate school and finally move out of his home.

He couldn't afford it until he was a school student. He had money, for two years he earned quite big amount but he was saving all of it for college. The boy knew that trusting his future to parents would be the worst decision ever.

It took Yoongi half an hour to find the address Hoseok gave to him. His jaw dropped after seeing a huge mansion in front of him and the boy couldn't force himself to call it just a house. To his surprise, Hoseok ran out of the hou-, no from the mansion as soon as he crossed gates.

"You're finally here Yoongi!" the brunette greeted his guest. "I thought you wouldn't come."

Yoongi was too busy examining the mansion and its surroundings to answer. A huge swimming pool was the first thing that caught his eye. Lots of greenery around the mainson made it look cozy and satisfying.

 Lots of greenery around the mainson made it look cozy and satisfying

(Hobi's home)

"I knew you were rich, but this is just another level." Yoongi had never been at such a fancy place before.

"Yeah, I know. People often react like you when come here for the first time." Hoseok nervously rubbed his neck.

"Don't you like get lost here or something?" Yoongi asked with a grin. "Cuz I would never get used to it."

"It took me 17 years to get accustomed to this."

Both of them laughed. It was the first time Hoseok saw the older genuinely laughing. It was beautiful, he was beautiful. He thought to himself that would do everything possible to make Yoongi smile much more.

"Come on in, I'll show you the house."

"How do you have audacity to call this a house? It's a whole damn palace." The older claimed but still followed the brunette.

Inside, the mansion was even more breathtaking. Beautiful ivory color was dominating everywhere. Every little detail was screaming 'luxury'.

"Do you want me to show you around?" Hoseok asked his astonished guest. The older shook his head saying no. Although he really wanted to see other rooms, he didn't want to emberass himself and have astounded look on his face the whole time.

"Okay, then let's go to my room." Hoseok went to gorgeous staircase. But Yoongi stopped him.

Only then the older realized that they would spend hours all alone in a room with (probably) a huge bed. According to whatever was happening to him when he was left alone with the boy, he didn't want to risk.