◉CHAPTER-1◉

AUTHOR'S POV

The whole Deshmukh Mansion which was situated in Andheri, Mumbai was looking like a new bride which was decorated with lights and flowers as it's their son's wedding..

"Ved!!".. A middle aged woman called her son..

"Yes, Aai!!".. Ved's motion stopped as he turned back giving his sweetest smile..

"Sit here!!".. Bhavna placed her hands on her son's shoulder and made him sit beside her..

"You know na, It's your first night with her!!".. She asked with a mischevious smile.. A little blush formed on his cheeks.. He was trying hard to hide it but failed again and again..

"I know, my son is well matured and knows his duties and responsibilities towards everyone but then also as a mother I've to make you understand everything once again!!.. You always stood first in every tests as a student or as a son but now you've to pass the test as a husband with full marks.. Okay!!".. She said cupping his face as he nodded smilingly..

"It's a arranged marriage and everything is new for her.. You've to make her comfortable with everyone, specially with you".. She continued..

"I promise you, Aai.. I'll try my level best to fulfill her every wishes.. She won't face any problem here".. Ved assured as she caressed his hairs..

◉✦◉

A girl was sitting on the bed covering her face with a long veil.. She was way too much nervous and little bit scared.. Yes, she was none other than Ishani Deshmukh, the newly wedded bride of Vedant Deshmukh.. She looked at the door nervously and again lowered her gaze..

Everything was seeming hard for her as it happened so suddenly giving her no time to process.. She just knew his name and nothing else.. Neither she had talked with him nor she had spent sometime with him at once and now, it was their wedding night.. How she would make herself comfortable with him??.. If she wouldn't be able to fulfill his expectations, would he reject her??.. What she would do then??.. Her family would surely break all relationships with her..

Ishani was wanting to complete her MA in singing but for the marriage pressure from her family, forced her to break her dreams in mid way.. Then she was wanting to do a love marriage or atleast to know her husband properly before the marriage but she didn't dare to do that as she was scared because of her family restrictions.. Her family was too much strict and conservative.. They would never accept love marriage.. So, she had to accept her fate..

Many things were roaming into her mind while Ved entered into the room.. Sensing his footsteps towards her Ishani made herself steady.. Ved glanced at his wife once with red cheeks.. He could feel his heart was beating faster with nervousness like anytime it would come out from his ribcage..

"A__Actually I__I".. He stammered while coughing a little as words were falling short for him to start a simplest conversation..

Damn, he never talked or spent times with any other girl except his mother as he used to feel shy as well as he was introvert.. When all the boys of his age used to do party and were dating the girls Ved used to like spending alone time at his room with his story books switching over the big lights into small dim ones and starting a slow motion music.. Siding all the thoughts, gathering some courage Ved walked towards the bed where she was..

"Ahmm!!.. Ahmm!!".. Sitting beside her Ved cleared his throat and looked at his side..

His vision caught the bed where her hand was resting.. He slowly placed his palm over hers just to take some steps forward to their life's journey but for his surprise she took her palm back as she wasn't wanting to come close with a unknown person on their first night itself..

Well, it's damn common for any girl.. Ved understood from her actions that she was needed some time to process with the sudden changes in her life..

"Don't worry.. I won't do anything without your wish!!".. He said with a soft smile and went to the couch with a pillow and a blanket..

Ishani remained gazing at him for sometimes thinking, did she hurt him??.. Then she also slept removing her heavy jewelleries and long veil..

◉✦◉