◉CHAPTER-14◉

AUTHOR'S POV

"Now you go and change your clothes fast".. Ved smilingly uttered with concern and detached themselves as she nodded her head and left..

Coming down the stairs he went near Ahaan and patted on his shoulder..

"Nidhi, you can go.. I'm talking with him".. He told as she nodded and went to her room ignoring Ahaan..

"You're behaving like a typical mother-in-law of mine.. I didn't flee with your daughter".. Ved ignored his words and gripping on his collar started dragging him towards his room..

"Abbeyyyyy leave me!!.. Leave me!!".. He shouted but he didn't care and pushed him on the bed..

"If you go outside and try to flirt with Nidhi again, I'll take her to her house".. Ved warned glaring at him..

"But how did you drench??.. Chhat fat gyi ya (Has the roof broken or).. OMG!!.. Don't tell me, Chiiii!! Tune bistar gila kardi!!" (Have you peed on the bed).. He panicked and threw the pillows on the floor..

Huffing on him Ved went to change his clothes and then laid at his side ignoring his bullshit talks..

◉✦◉

Ishani jumped on her friend hugging her as soon as Nidhi came to her room..

"What happened Ishu??".. She asked taking herself back from the hug..

"I have lots of things to tell.. Come, sit".. Holding her wrist Ishani made her sit on the bed and told her everything..

Atlast she asked sorry from her for doubting on them..

"What??.. Jiju and me??".. Saying so she bursted out in laughter..

"My bad luck!!.. I would be very so luck if he would chose me but__".. Nidhi sighed to tease her as she glared..

"Now let's sleep!!.. I'm tired".. She suggested as she nodded her head..

Both took their respective sides.. A broad smile appeared on Ishani's face as she lowered her head shyly thinking about Vedant..

◉✦◉

It was the morning when Ved was remembering their last night's moments and was smiling like a mad in dreams.. He wrapped his arms around the person near him and pecked a kiss on his cheek..

"I love you!!".. He whispered near his ears in the sleep..

"Bachao, bachao!!.. Meri izzat lut gyi!!.. Main kisiko muh dikhane layak nahi raha!!" (Save me!!.. I'm raped!!.. I can't show my face to anyone).. Ahaan tried to get up from his grip..

Hearing his shouts Ved immediately got up from the bed leaving him and looked here and there..

"What happened??.. Why you're shouting??".. He asked confusingly..

"Husshhh!!.. Husshhh!!.. Don't try to come near me!!.. Don't try to touch me!!.. Hey bhagwan!!.. Main lut gaya!!.. Main barbad ho gya!!" (Oh god!!.. I'm destroyed).. Ahaan again shouted..

"For god sake, Ahaan!!.. Just stop it!!".. Ved warned strictly..

"I had doubts on you from long but today I'm cleared about you and your__!!.. He gave a horrified look..

"You're a gay??.. Tu ladkiyon ki jagah ladko pe shauk rakhta hai??" (You're interested in boys instead of girls).. Ahaan said shockingly..

"What rubbish is this Ahaan??".. Ved glared..