◉CHAPTER-16◉

AUTHOR'S POV

The sunrays fell on the face of the love birds as he squeezed his eyes.. Ved moved a little sensing something heavy.. He looked downward to check as a smile curved on his lips.. Ishani who was in deep slumber was hugging him tightly wrapping her arms around his waist placing her whole weight over him like a child.. He slowly lifted his arms and pulled her more closer to him rubbing her back softly..

"Umm!!".. She whispered in slumber and grabbed him more tightly.. Ved giggled on her reaction and pecked on her forehead.. Then wrapping his possesive arms around her he took some more time to get up..

◉✦◉

Both were sleeping on the bed while leaving a huge gap between them as Nidhi had drawn a line on the bed too for dividing it with similar portion but unfortunately she couldn't keep herself confined in that small place.. She was roaming in the whole bed while sleeping and for that reason she hit him at his hip hardly with her thin and long legs.. As a result, he fell on the ground while sleeping..

"Ahhhh, mummy!!".. Ahaan screamed in pain as soon as his body hit the rough surface of the floor.. Hearing the sounds Nidhi hurriedly got up from the bed..

"Chor!!.. Chor!!.. Chor!!" (Thief).. She jerked off and looked here and there taking the table lamp in her hand in attempt to hit that thief..

"Where is the thief??.. Chudail Kahiki!!.. Kitni zor se lath mari!!.. Kamar tut gyi meri!!.. Ufff!!.. Mummy!!" (You kicked me so hard!!.. My waist bones got cracked!!).. He shouted loudly which dragged her attention..

Nidhi lifted her body little up and came to see that Ahaan was on the ground..

"Why are you sleeping on the floor??".. She frowned..

"Bistar pe sone degi tabh na sounga, kamini!!" (If you'd let me sleep on the bed then I'd sleep there na).. He said while breathing badly and rubbing his back..

"That's not my problem!!.. You, yourself booked only one room for us and I always sleep like this!!".. She gave a don't care look and again fell on the bed covering herself with the blanket..

"God knows!!.. Shadi ke bad kitne lath khane padhenge" (How many kicks I will get after the marriage).. He murmured to himself and slowly came on the bed.. Greeting his teeth at her he too slept..

◉✦◉

Ishani opened her eyes and looked at their position as she smiled shyly.. Unwrapping his arms slowly she got up from his lap without disturbing him and was about to go but he tugged on her wrist which resulted in making her fall on his hard chest again.. She was shocked with his sudden reaction as he giggled looking at her..

"What was that??".. Ishani pouted her lips..

"Nothing!!.. It's just my heart didn't want to let you go from my cage!!".. Ved smiled cheekily and again wrapped his arms around her more tightly..

"Okay!!.. But I've something to tell you!!".. She smirked..

"What??".. He frowned as she gestured him to bend down a little.. She leaned forward and came near his ear..

"I wanna say that I love youuuuu!!".. She screamed at the top of her voice on the last two words as he loosed his grip due to the sudden loud sensation and then taking the advantage, hurriedly pecking on his lips she ran from his cage while laughing hardly..

"Ishh__".. He paused calling her name on her sudden reaction but she didn't stop and went to their room..

◉✦◉

Ishani locked herself while falling on the laughter fits and Ved was continuously banging on the door..

"Okay, fine.. I'm going".. Ved said dramatically and left from there..

Feeling the silence she opened the door and searched for him here and there but he was nowhere.. Making a sad face she was about to go inside when she got a sudden pull and in a blink of an eye she was caged between two strong arms.. Ishani became shocked and widened her eyes just to see her smiling husband.. Then blushed looking at him as he was so close..

"Got you!!".. Ved laughed and leaning forward kissed on her cheek..

His arm went on her waist to pull her more closer as shiver ran through her veins.. He moved more closer going to touch his lips with hers as she closed her eyes just to feel the moment which didn't come..

"Bhai, kya kar raha hai kamre ke bahar to chod de bhabi ko!!.. Itna bhi kya utawlapan??.. Yehi bachcha paida kar ke ghar janeka irada hai kya??" (Brother, what are you doing??.. Why are you this much excited??.. Will you go home making babies here itself??).. A palm came on his shoulder as he snapped his head shockingly and immediately detached himself from her..

Then came to see Ahaan who was looking at them with mischevious looks.

"Ghumne bhi jayega ya sirf yehi karne aya hai?? (Will you go outside or you've came here to do this only)".. He mocked as Ved glared at him and continued..

"Y__You guys go and get ready.. We're coming".. He said while stammering..

"Sochta hu ke woh kitne masoom the, Kya se kya ho gye dekhte dekhte/ Woh jo kehte the bichrenge na hum kabhi, alvida ho gye dekhte dekhte!!".. Ahaan repeated the lines while singing near his ears as he punched on his stomach.. He huffed and went..

"Ahm__Ahm!!".. Ved ruffled his hairs and cleared his throat..

"Let's go!!".. He suggested as she nodded and both went inside the room..

◉✦◉

At Gulmarg, both the couples wore heavy thicken jackets and dresses just to keep themselves warm and made their way in upward direction to live the beauty of nature and the heaven of earth

At Gulmarg, both the couples wore heavy thicken jackets and dresses just to keep themselves warm and made their way in upward direction to live the beauty of nature and the heaven of earth.. Nidhi made a ice-ball and threw on Ishani as she fought back and both started snow fighting.. While fighting she was going to slip but Ved held her wrist tightly and didn't let her fall.. Taking some ice he sprinkled over her as she twirled around while giggling.. Looking at his smiling beauty he made a promise..

"Your smile makes me happy!!.. Your smile makes me alive!!.. I'll try to my best to make you smile like this ever after!!.. I love you!!"..

◉✦◉