◉CHAPTER-11◉

AUTHOR'S POV

"What was that Ahaan??.. Why were you flirting with Nidhi??.. She is Ishani Ji's friend??.. What she'll think about us??".. Ved asked in a strict tone which didn't affect Ahaan a bit..

"One correction!!.. Not Nidhi, she is going to be your bhabi very soon!!".. He laughed..

"What the hell!!".. Ved glared at him..

"Jaise Chacha ka Chachi se, Mama ka Mami se, Mausa ka Mausi se, Bhaiya ka bhabi se, Jija ka Jiji se shadi hona zaruri hai waise hi Ladke ke dost ka ladki ke dost ke sath shadi hone zaruri hai!!" (Uncles should get married to aunties, brother should get married to sister-in-laws likes wise friend of groom should get married to friend of the bride)

Ahaan smirked and continued..

"So, If I get married anytime then only with that girl and will show her that a Chamgadar should get married only with his lady Chamgadar"

"Don't do such stupid things.. I'm warning you, Ahaan!!.. Don't make me the reason of such embarassing situations near Ishani Ji or else I won't spare you".. Ved tried to be strict with him but he ignored again..

"Huh!!.. Inspite of being a married man, you're virgin till now and I'm pretty sure that you'll remain virgin whole life but I don't wanna die being a virgin.. I want to make babies and raise my family.. You're not giving any chance of having grandchildren to uncle and aunty.. Then atleast let me do that for them".. Ahaan said with a mischevious smile as he punched him on his arm..

"Do, whatever you want but just make sure that don't cross your limits".. Ved warned him as he nodded his head with a pout..

◉✦◉

Ishani rushed towards her room and closed the door loudly while breathing heavily.. Placing her back on the door she remained silent for sometime closing her eyes.. Her heart was beating loudly, blood was passing thorough the veins rapidly, cheeks were burning and the whole face was turning into crimson red..

"Am I in love?".. Her inner soul uttered..

"Yes it's love!!.. You're in love!!".. Her brain suggested..

Stepping forward towards the bed she laid her body while covering her blushing face with the pillows and started smiling like a mad remembering their small moments..

"S__Should I tell him about my feelings or not??.. What would be his reactions after knowing this??.. If he wouldn't like then??".. Ishani thought deeply making a sad face..

"B__But why wouldn't he??.. He was also wanting to mend the ice between us.. He will definitely agree with me!!".. She consoled herself..

"But if he rejects??".. She again fell into dilemma..

"No!!.. No, first I've to confess everything near him.. Maybe, he is also waiting to hear these only from me and I'm just making him wait".. She blushed while uttering those..

"I'll tell him everything today, itself".. Ishani determined and went to the kitchen for making dinner..

◉✦◉

All the family members were eating while Nidhi and Ahaan too.. They would stay there for the day.. Nidhi wanted to go but Ved requested her to stay as it was a bit late at night and her home was little bit away from Deshmukh Mansion.. Ahaan raised his head from the food plate and gave her a flirty look as she gritted her teeth.. Ved noticed this and hit on his leg..

"Ouch!!".. Ahaan puffed his cheeks..

"What happened, Ahaan beta!!".. Bhavna asked with worry lines in her forehead..

"N__Nothing aunty!!.. Ek bade se machchar ne kata!! (A big mosquito bit on my leg)".. He uttered while glaring at Ved who was suppressing his laugh and was looking at Nidhi..

Sensing some abnormalities, Ishani glanced at Nidhi and then at Ved who smiled awkwardly in return..

"What happened Nidhi??".. She whispered slowly on her ear..

"Nothing yaar!!.. Jiju is really very very nice but__".. Nidhi paused and huffed before uttering about Ahaan which hit Ishani in a different way..

After her arrival she was continuously talking about Ved and was praising Ved but not about her.. On the other hand, Ved too was enjoying the company of Nidhi and he himself told her to stay with them.. He never talked with Ishani that much but with Nidhi she observed his another side..

Lowering her eyelashes she became engrossed in eating while gulping down the food in hurry not wanting to look at anyone as her heart was little bit burning in jealousy.. The food was stucked in her throat as she started coughing badly.. Seeing this Ved quickly forwarded a glass full of water and gestured her to drink it.. Ishani took the glass and drank it in one go while looking at him all the time..

"Are you okay, now!!".. He asked with concern filled voice but she only made a pout and turned her face in another direction.. Ved became confused but then ignored shaking his head..

◉✦◉

Everyone went to their respective rooms and took their beds.. Ved and Ahaan took a room at the ground floor while Ishani and Nidhi took another at the second floor.. Meanwhile the power got cut and with that the generator was also not working.. Ved was sweating badly as he got up quickly wiping his face but Ahaan was still in deep sound sleep.. Clicking on the flash of his mobile he went to the upstairs for checking the strange behaviour of the generator..

◉✦◉