◉CHAPTER-17◉

AUTHOR'S POV

Sitting on the bed, Ved was talking about here and there with Ishani..

"He is totally mad!!".. Ved laughed remembering about Ahaan's mischiefs..

"Stop it na!!.. Bhai is so sweet but why you always scold him??".. She added as he frowned..

"Didn't you notice him??.. He is totally mad and always behaves like an ass.. He always loves to irritate me the most".. He said as she started giggling loudly on his expression..

Ved glanced at her and lost in her smile.. After sometime she realised he was gazing at her intensely as she blushed hardly.. He took her palm into his and then entangled his fingers with hers.. Then taking it near his chest he placed it over his heart.. His heartbeat grew louder as she could feel it.. She came closer to him and then taking their entangling palms she kissed on them.. A broad smile plastered on his lips..

His hands reached towards her cheeks as she lifted her face a little.. Leaning forward he pressed his rough lips on her soft rosy ones and with another hand he was caressing her cheek.. Shiver ran through her veins as she closed her eyes and lifted her hands to tug on his hairs..

After sometime they detached themselves to take some oxygen as their lungs were burning in need of air.. Taking a deep breath both stared at each other smilingly and then touched their forehead.. Brushing the nose with each other they stayed for sometime in the same position..

Taking access on his feelings he kissed on her neck and sucked her soft skin there lightly as she moaned and clutched on his muscled arms tightly.. Her eyes flattered and lips became parted.. Ved took back himself from her and stared at his love for sometime..

Sensing the silence Ishani slowly opened her eyes and looked at him shyly.. Her cheeks were turning into darker shades and whole body was shivering by his touch.. He took some steps forward and caged her from back in his embrace.. His arms were wrapped around her waist.. Ishani slowly left her weight on him placing her back on his broad chest.. Bending a little, he pressed his lips on her shoulder to neck.. She closed her eyes and turning around immediately she hid herself in his embrace.. Ishani rubbed her face on his chest placing a soft kiss there.. Lifting her in his arms she stepped forward towards their bed.. His eyes were stucked on hers and hers were on him.. She pecked on his cheek and lightly kissed on his lips..

Placing her on the bed he leaned over her.. She wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him closer to herself hugging her body with his broad muscled ones.. Their breathing were getting high due to the heated moment and their hearts were burning with new feel and desires.. His hands reached at her back as he slowly opened the knot of her dori and freed her from the heavy clothes.. Ved too removed his shirt and took a blanket over them.. Ishani shyly smiled and turned her face to another side.. His eyes roamed overall her beautiful face as pressing his lips there he locked his lips with hers.. She tugged on his hairs pulling him closer to herself and her nails left scratching marks on his back and arms.. After ones their lungs bursted out in the need of oxygen they too detached from each other.. She shyly raised her lashes and looked into his.. His brown orbs met with her darker ones as a smile curved on his lips..

His lips traveled over the each and every corner of her body.. Ved dug his face in the crock of her neck smelling the sweet fragrance of her.. His palm travelled up from her soft skin of waist to face and slowly over her chest and neck.. There bare skins rubbed with each another with a friction which developed a beautiful sensation.. Ishani caressed his back softly with her palms pecking kisses on his face and forehead..

The intimacy had grown to the high level that none of them could come back.. They mixed up their love, care, affection for eachother and was giving peace to their hearts.. He entangled his fingers with hers as in no way he could leave her ever..

"I love you!!".. He affectionately said near her ears pecking on her forehead.. Ishani looked at her intensely then pressed her lips over his eyes..

"I love you too!!".. She whispered on his ears.. A bit of smile appeared on his face as he again dug his face on the crook of her neck and sucked the soft skin there lightly.. She now was with closed eyes and was just feeling his love..

They continued their love making session until both of them got completely tired.. Ved left his weight over her hugging her figure tightly with his broad muscled one.. A lone tear escape from her eyes in pain as now after the heavy love making session her body was adapting the changes.. He lifted his hand and wiped it off.. Then pecking a kiss over there she pulled her near him and caressed her hairs and back to give her comfort.. His head rested on her bare chest and hands wrapped around her tiny body with lot of possessiveness..

That blissful moments they spent with each other witnessed by the moon and the stars.. Taking the white blanket over themselves completely they fell into the cage of sleep hugging each other tightly..

◉✦◉