◉CHAPTER-25◉

AUTHOR'S POV

"Kya baat hai bhabi!!.. Getting bold han??".. A mischevious voice of Ahaan came from back as they snapped their heads shyly breaking the hug..

"By the way, It was mind-blowing!!.. Your voice is tremendous!!".. Ahaan complemented and gave a slight hug as Ved glanced at them..

"Bhabi, hai meri!!.. Aur bhabi maa saman hoti hai, janta haina??.. Char gaz ki duri rakkhe the hum.. Abh in kanji ankhon se ghurna bandh kar!!" (She is my sister-in-law and you know na, sister-in-law should be treated like mother.. I made a distance of 4 steps.. Stop glaring with those hazel pairs).. Breaking the hug he uttered looking at Ved as he felt embarrassed infront of everyone..

"And one more thing congratulations bhabi!!.. Now all the producers and directors will be dying to take you and there will be only your posters and hordings!!".. He said smilingly.. Hearing him Ishani blushed lowering her eyelashes..

Then turning to Nidhi he gestured her to go with him for releasing Rajat as they left and with that VAni too left for their home..

◉✦◉

Rajat was walking on the road when some neighbours came and congratulated him.. He raised his eyebrows in confusion thinking what's going on..

"Arreee Sharma Ji!!.. Where are you going??.. Now you should relax and stay happy always.. Our Ishu has became a big singer.. You're grateful to have a child like her and we're also.. Only for her our locality is showing on TV.. We're feeling very proud on her!!".. They all greeted and left from there leaving him numb..

◉✦◉

Ishani was adjusting their bed when two palms came from back closing her eyes..

"Ved!!".. She smiled broadly while uttering his name and turned back as he left her eyes..

"Not fair!!.. Why do you always come to know that it's me only??".. Ved huffed in disappointment as she giggled on his reaction..

"Is this a question to ask??.. I can feel your heartbeats which is actually entangled with mine one!!".. She uttered placing her head on his chest..

A soft smile appeared on his face as he took her in a tight hug..

"Okay, I've something for you!!".. Ved told breaking the hug and taking out a envelope from the pocket, he gave it to her..

"What's this??".. She questioned confusingly..

"Check it!!".. He added as she tore the envelope..

Then bringing out some papers she started reading.. As soon as she finished reading her eyes popped out from the socket with disbelief..

"I__Is this true??".. Ishani asked out tearfully as he nodded his head with a broad smile..

"I__I can't believe that one of the bestest channel like them, is wanting to sign me for their show!!".. She almost felt in tears..

Ved lifted his hand and wiped those tears from her eyes..

"Yes!!.. Yes!!.. Yes!!.. You did it, Ishu!!.. You did it!!".. Then lifting her up in his arms he twirled her around touching his forehead with hers..

"Now, you'll be having your own identity, your own self, only Ishani".. He cupped her face..

"But I love being Mrs. Ishani Vedant Deshmukh!!.. I love when my name is said with you.. So, I don't wanna change my name!!".. She innocently said making him fall for her more deeply..

He came more closer to her and wrapped his arms tightly around her waist.. Then taking her face in his palm, looked deeply into her eyes and locked his lips with hers in a slow movement.. His rough pairs met with her soft rosy ones as her palms went on his hairs tugging them in a fist while pulling him more closer to her.. After sometime they broke their passionate moment and looked at each other with so much love, affection and admiration..

Their cheeks were turning into dark shade of crimson red with heavy blushes and hearts were burning into desires..

He bent down a little and rubbed his nose on the soft skin of hers and pressed his lips on the crook of her neck, shoulder and collarbone.. Ishani closed her eyes in pleasure and was just feeling his love..

Taking access on his emotions Ved took her up in his arms in bridal style and put off the lights.. Then stepped forward towards their bed sticking his eyes with hers..

Placing her on the soft silk mattress he climbed on it.. Both of them leaned down slowly while he was above her.. Ved put off his shirt and slowly freed her from her attires..

Then taking a blanket over themselves he came over her and looked at her intensely.. A blushy smile curved on her lips because of his intense gaze.. Unable to take it more she immediately hid herself in his broad toned chest rubbing her face there gently.. He too wrapped his arms around her taking her near his heart..

Holding her chin he lifted her face and pecked on her lips.. With the blow of wind her long hairs came on her face which was blocking his way.. He put the hair tresses behind her ears while brushing her cheeks.. The moment was heated by their close proximity and with that her back fell on the bedsheet as he entangled his fingers with hers.. Ved pressed his lips softly on her chest as she moaned clutching the bed sheet..

Then coming up to her face he pulled her with passion.. He hid his face on the crook of her neck giving her the effect of his love, again marking her as his.. His rough pairs moved each and every part of her body making her shiver in pleasure as she giggled on the tickling sensation..

As he continued his sweet treatment, Her hands were roaming on his bare back in a soft and slow motion.. Her nails were digging on his muscular arms and back leaving scratching marks..

Pulling back his head from her Ved glanced at her once.. Then pecked kisses on her both eyes and smiled sweetly seeing her blushing.. Once he used to be shy and introvert but her love made him little bold and extrovert.. Now he didn't feel shy to express his love infront of her, infront of everyone.. His love, care, affection and admiration all were mixing into his sweet torture for her..

Finally, Ishani lifted her arms and wrapped around his neck.. Then pecking soft kisses on his forehead, cheeks and the corner of his lips she pulled him near her chest and closed her eyes.. Ved too hugged her sleeping figure before losing himself completely into the deep slumber..

◉✦◉