◉CHAPTER-15◉

AUTHOR'S POV

Opening the door Ved put all the luggages on the cupboard and Ishani was gazing the whole room smilingly..

"You can take some rest now.. I've ordered the lunch at our room and after that we will go for the outside visit".. Nodding on his words she went to the bathroom for change taking her necessities..

Getting rid of her heavy anarkali churidar, she wore a simple white shirt combined with a anklet length skirt and a long blazer.. Hairs were open, long earrings and slight touch ups..

On the other hand, Ved was talking with her mother about their arrival.. In the mean time, Ishani came infront of him.. His gaze went on her direction hearing the cracking sound of the door as his eyes became stucked on her figure.. Automatically, his lips curved into a beautiful smile as she blushed.. From other side, Ved's mother was continuously talking something but he wasn't responding as his mind was totally distracted by her..

"Gorgeous!!".. He murmured slowly which was heard by Bhavna..

"What??".. She asked confusingly..

Ved came out of his trance and looked at the phone and then at her.. He slapped his mind and again concentrated on the call.. Ishani bursted out in laughing seeing his antics.. The door bell ranged which diverted their attention.. She gestured him that she's opening..

"Excuse me ma'am, Your order!!".. A middle aged man came with a food tray..

"Keep it on the table".. She instructed as he did the same and left from there..

Cutting the call Ved came near her and both sat properly on the couch.. She served him the food and took a morsel in her mouth.. All the time Ved was continuously gazing at his beautiful lady without blinking his eyes for once while eating.. Her attention diverted and she glanced at him gesturing what as he smiled shaking his head..

A small piece of food was stucked in the corner of her lips.. He gestured her but she didn't understand as he lifted his hand and slowly removed that from her lips.. A cold wind passed ruffling her hairs driving her mad in his effect as she blushed hardly..

◉✦◉

Taking the luggages Ahaan went to the cupboard..

"Stop!!.. Stop!!".. Nidhi stopped him from doing that as he came closer to her smirking a little..

"This is my cupboard because it's in my side.. You're not allowed to use it".. Ahaan frowned hearing her words..

"We'll divide the whole room into two sections.. You'll use one side and I'll use another one.. Okay!!".. She said putting his luggages on the floor and taking a marker she started drawing a line to divide the room into two parts..

"What a joke!!.. Do you think I'll maintain it??.. You're going to be my wife and in that way what's yours is mine.. Simple!!".. Giving a don't care look Ahaan again kept the luggages on the cupboard..

"Shut up Ahaan!!.. It's my cupboard!!".. She again took the luggages but he snatched it from her..

"No mine!!".. He demanded..

"I said mine!!".. She again snatched and they started fighting..

They jumped on the bed while continuing their fights..

"I'm going to tell Ved Jiju that I won't be able to stay with his stupid friend".. Nidhi stood up and was going outside but he pulled her and with a sudden action, she fell over him..

"Are you mad??.. They've came for their honeymoon and you're becoming Kabab Mein Haddi??".. Ahaan said grabbing her attention as she bit her tongue..

"Okay!!.. We will use everything equally.. One side yours and one is mine".. He finally suggested as she nodded smilingly..

A knock fell on the door which brought back their senses.. Nidhi immediately stood up from him and opening the door came to see Ved..

"If you two are ready.. Then let's go".. Ved asked as they nodded and left..

◉✦◉

Both the couples came from outside after visiting and went to their respective rooms..

It was feeling very cold due to the climate.. Taking out the laptop, sitting on the bed, Ved engrossed in checking his e-mails and works.. Ishani looked outside the window where she saw a bonfire.. Feeling the cold sensation she decided to go outside the hotel.. Without disturbing him she slowly stepped outside following the direction of that bonfire..

Sitting beside the hot atmosphere she put her palms above the fire to take some warmness.. Then rubbed her palms with each other and then to her arms.. She closed her eyes feeling relaxed a little.. Dizziness grasped her as she slept there placing her back and head on a wall..

◉✦◉

Sensing her absence Ved stood up and looked here and there but didn't find her..

"Ishani Ji??.. Are you here??".. He asked out but didn't get any response when his eyes stucked to her figure outside the window.. Smiling a little he took a blanket in his hands and stepped outside..

◉✦◉

Ved slowly came near her and tugged her hairs behind her ears which were coming on her face.. Sitting beside her she wrapped the blanket around them taking her in his arms.. Getting the warm touch Ishani opened her eyes to see her man only..

She blushed a little and then placing her head on his shoulder she took a deep breath.. Pecking on her forehead Ved caressed her hairs softly to give her comfort and pleasure as she shifted more closer to him..

Holding each other's arms, entangling each other's fingers they stayed in that position for sometime to live the moment, to cherish their love.. Soon they fell asleep placing their heads over each other..

◉✦◉