◉CHAPTER-30◉

AUTHOR'S POV

"Aai, you go.. Today I'll make everything and you'll only see.. Now sit here and don't move!!".. Ved strictly declared making his mother sit on the chair and went to the kitchen to make the favourite foods of Ishani as it was the day of her arrival..

"Banda, apki khidmat mein hazir hai!!.. Bas, hukum kijiye janab" (I'm at your service.. Give me order).. A mischevious voice played in Ved's eardrum as he turned back only to face Ahaan and with him Nidhi..

"What you've done with yourself??".. He asked confusingly looking at Ahaan who had dressed like a chef..

"Hum apke hukum ke das hai Malik!!.. Khana banane mein apki madat karne aye hai" (We're your servent!!.. We've came here to help you in cooking).. Ved huffed hearing him..

"Don't irritate me today please.. She is coming at 8.00 pm sharply!!".. He requested as he smirked..

"Jab hum hai sath, to chinta ki kya bat" (When I'm with you then why you're tensioning).. Saying so, Ahaan threw him out of the kitchen and started cutting the vegetables..

Ved's face took a 'O' shape as he huffed and sat on the chair outside the kitchen..

◉✦◉

"Dhan tana!!.. Dinner is ready, hukum!!".. Ahaan announced as he came inside and took a bite in his mouth..

"Wah!!.. Lajawab!!".. Ved complimented as he patted his back proudly..

"Now go fast and change!!".. Ved advised as they nodded and left..

◉✦◉

A car stopped at the entrance of Deshmukh House.. Ishani came out of it and ran towards the door smilingly as after a long time she was going to meet with her family members.. She pressed the door bell three or four times but none opened it.. She became confused thinking, why none was there at home knowing that she was coming.. She knocked door as it opened widely.. Ishani slowly entered because of the darkness and started to find the switch board.. Suddenly all the lights started glowing brightly and with that a loud voice hit in her eardrums as she jumped on her place with vibration..

"Congratulations for your success Mrs, Ishani Vedant Deshmukh!!".. Everyone shouted while clapping..

Ishani became shocked as well as happy.. Tears rolled down from her eyes as she came too see her love, her parents, her in-laws, her brother-sister like friends.. Ved came closer to her and gestured not to cry as she nodded her head smilingly hugging him.. Then pulling back herself she went towards her elders and touched their feet..

"Hawww Ishu!!.. Tu to buddhi ho gyi.. Hamesha roti rehti hai" (You're becoming old.. Always crying).. Nidhi joked as she glared and then laughed hugging her best friend..

"How's my bhabi cum sali??".. Ahaan came forward and asked..

"I'm fine, Bhai!!".. Ishani replied back smilingly..

"Okay, Now go and change.. Then we'll be having our dinner made by Ahaan".. Ved added as everyone glanced at him with surprised look..

"What??.. Why you all are glaring at me??.. I'm a master chef!!.. Don't you guys know??".. Ahaan puffed his cheeks as everyone bursted out in laughter..

◉✦◉

"Ummm Bhai!!.. It's delicious!!".. Ishani complimented while munching on the foods..

"Thank you bhabi for such a nice compliment.. Warna zindagi to gharwali ke tano se hi bhar gayi hai" (Otherwise life has become awful with my wife's taunts).. Ahaan huffed as Nidhi hit on his stomach..

"Ouch!!.. Stop beating me infront of everyone, Nidhi.. After some days a little Ved or a little Ishani would come.. What will he or she think??.. That his chachu is beaten by his chachi.. Izzat ka faluda ho jayega mera" (My prestige will be punctured).. The words spilt out from his mouth as everyone snapped their heads towards him..

VAni lowered their heads with shyness and became engrossed in eating as none dared to look at anyone..

"Look, how they're shying??.. Ahaan!!.. Don't you know, where to talk what??".. Nidhi went with the same play teasing them more..

"Kam to ho gya.. Abh fal ki asha mein hi hai hum bhai" (Works are done and now we're waiting for the results).. He pinched on Ved's arms as he glared and served more foods in his plate..

"Now eat silently and stop teasing me!!.. Don't forget that you are also sailing on the same ship".. Ved punched on his arms lightly..

"But my number is after you.. So, please give us the good news soon!!".. Ahaan stated as everyone started thinking on the topic..

"Yes, we're also agreeing!!.. Ved, Ishu think about it!!.. We also want to become grand father and mother".. Both the family members requested aa VAni sat there silently..

◉✦◉

Ishani was standing near the window keeping her vision outside when suddenly two arms came from back wrapping around her waist.. She understood who's the person sensing the touch as she softly smiled raising her gaze..

"What are you thinking??".. Ved asked placing his chin on her shoulder..

"Nothing Ved!!".. She shook her head..

"Let me guess!!.. Aai-Baba's words.. Isn't it??".. He asked as she turned and became amazed how could he guess correctly everytime??.. How did he read her mind??..

"This look is giving me the feel that I've guessed right!!".. She nodded her head a little hearing him..

Holding her hand Ved made her sit on the bed.. Then taking her palm into his he took a long breath and continued..

"Ishu, I was also wishing the same for a long and was thinking to tell you to plan for our baby but then my thoughts broke when I realised about your busy schedule.. I know, now you've to go often here and there which is very common.. So, there's no pressure on you!!.. When you'll say yes, then only we'll take the next step".. He kissed on her palm looking deeply into her eyes..

Ishani became emotional thinking how much understanding he was.. She raised her face and pecked on his forehead..

"I'm ready for this, Ved.. There's nothing bigger for me than our baby and I'm also wanting to enjoy the motherhood".. She uttered placing her head on his chest as a broad smile curved over his lips..

He too wrapped his arms around her figure kissing on her head.. Ved cupped her cheeks pulling back himself from her and once again took her consent as she blushed lowering her eyelashes giving him a slight nod..

◉✦◉