◉CHAPTER-8◉

AUTHOR'S POV

Ved slowly lifted his hand and placed the hair tresses behind her ears softly as they were blocking the eye contact.. His rough palm brushed on her skin as her skin burnt with his touch.. Her cheeks turned into dark red..

Suddenly his phone buzzed and they came out from their dreamland.. Ishani looked at their position and immediately got up from him..

"I__I'm sorry!!".. She bit her tongue being embarassed..

Ved also got up and removed all the flower petals from his body..

"It's alright!!".. He added and then received the call..

"Hey, bro!!.. Did you give the roses to my bhabi??.. Did she accept those??.. Obviously she did!!.. My bhabi is bold but you're the one who's behaving like Champa Kali".. Ahaan said in one go not letting him talk..

"Shut up Ahaan!!.. Nothing happened like that!!.. You're making such a stupid assumptions and those___".. Ved paused seeing the condition of the roses which were torn..

"I'm coming!!".. Saying this to Ishani he marched towards the garden as he became little upset..

"What happened bro??".. Ahaan asked as he told her about the incident and about the flowers..

"Are you mad!!.. You're crying after such a romantic moment!!.. Areeyy, we can buy the flower bouquet again but we can't bring back the moment.. Hayeee!!.. How romantic!!.. I can imagine.. I'm on the floor and my love is over me, rose petals were falling and a soft music but you're thinking about the flower bouquet.. Terese na ho payega romance!! (Romance isn't your cup of tea)".. He sighed..

"B__But what's now??".. Ved asked..

"Talk with her friendly and try to know her likes, dislikes and all.. You're her husband.. You should know these atleast!!".. Ahaan instructed as he nodded his head and cut the call..

◉✦◉

They both were sleeping beside each other looking at the ceiling.. Ved was thinking about starting a conversation as instructed by Ahaan..

"A__Aga (Listen), Can I ask you something??".. Ishani turned her face to him and nodded..

"A__Actually I wanna know your likes and dislikes.. Means I know nothing about you.. That's why!!".. Saying so he lifted his face a little to see her reaction..

"Singing!!.. My only love or you can say my life but___".. She paused as a drop of tear was about to escape from her eyes which she took back instantly.. She wasn't wanting to show him her pain but he sensed the deep cut inside her heart..

"Then why did you stop??.. I heard your voice that day.. It was so soothing.. I was little busy so I forgot to praise you but believe me it was superb!!.. Why aren't you continuing your passion??".. Ved insisted..

"H__How can I??.. Means I__I'm married now!!".. She stammered a little while uttering..

"Getting married doesn't mean you've to stop your dreams in the mid way.. Me, Aai, Baba everyone will support you.. They will be very happy and proud to see their daughter-in-law as a big singer".. He added..

Hearing his words, hopes were increasing in Ishani's heart.. 'Is he really allowing her to continue her dreams??'.. She thought deeply..

"From tomorrow itself you can join your singing classes.. I'll drop you while going to my office and will instruct our driver uncle to receive you from there.. Okay??".. Ved added as she widened her eyes..

"T__Then what about our household works and what about Aai??.. What'll she think of me??.. Moreover, if papa and dadi get to know about this then, they'll be very angry on me".. She sighed lowering her eyelashes..

"Nothing will happen like this.. You're over thinking.. I'm with you!!".. The last line which was slipped from his tongue forced her to look into his orbs..

"Now sleep.. You've to wake up early in the morning!!".. Saying so he turned at his side but Ishani wasn't able to sleep as her mind was already dancing in joy..

◉✦◉

"Are you ready??".. Ved called Ishani while wearing his shoes..

"Y__Yes!!.. She came hurriedly with her necessities after having the breakfast..

"Beta, dahi-shakkar!!".. Bhavna forwarded a spoon full of curd and sugar to Ishani for a new start as she gulped it down smilingly..

"Thank you Aai!!".. She uttered touching her feet..

"God bless you!!".. Cupping her face she pecked a kiss on her forehead..

Biding her good by VAni sat on their car and left..

◉✦◉