◉CHAPTER-13◉

AUTHOR'S POV

Breaking the hug Ved looked at her with immense love and took her face in his hands..

"But why are you crying then??.. What's the reason??".. Wiping her tears he asked..

"A__Actually you and N__Nidhi__I mean I__I thought that she and you__".. Ishani stammered with shakey voice..

"Feel free to tell me!!".. He assured placing his palm on her shoulder..

"A__Actually you and N__Nidhi were talking and laughing so much which I haven't seen you before with me and__".. She paused lowering her head..

Ved understood the whole mess and bursted out in laughing..

"What??.. Seriously??.. I didn't know you can be this much stupid!!".. She puffed her cheeks a little on his words..

"Nidhi is like my sister and moreover, if I had an affair with her then before you another person would kill me surely".. He hits his forehead and again started laughing..

"I can't get it??".. She made a confused look..

"Will tell you later!!".. Ved said controlling his laugh..

"B__But you didn't give me your answer till now".. She said with little tears in her eyes lowering her head as he smiled and took her in his tight embrace..

"I too was waiting for this day only from long.. Then I thought I would tell you about my feelings but couldn't as I was fearing from your reaction.. So, I remained silent.. I didn't want to give you any burden by telling my feelings near you.. In actual, I was giving you some time and space to make you fell comfortable with me.. If you wouldn't tell me about your feelings today, then maybe I could never express you about mine".. Kissing her forehead he continued..

"I love you too and I promise, I will never let these tears fall again!!".. His words made her emotional as she hugged him back rubbing her face on his chest..

Meanwhile, it started raining as they detached themselves..

"Oh.. No!!.. Let's go inside!!".. Ved stood up and got inside the shed but Ishani didn't..

Getting up from the swing slowly she stepped forward and stood at the end of the terrace.. He again called her and gestured her to come inside but she didn't stop..

"You'll get drenched badly and you may catch cold".. He warned her but today she wanted to drench in rain, to drench in his love..

Stretching the arms, lifting her head she closed her eyes to feel the rain of love.. The water drops which were falling on her face, making her alive.. A smile formed on her lips automatically as she started humming a song and with that her mind started dancing in joy..

(Think like she was singing the song)

As she still didn't come inside, Ved came out from the shelter and went to the terrace again to check her.. His eyes got stucked with the raining beauty who was singing, dancing and enjoying the rain.. A broad smile appeared on his face as he couldn't stop himself from smiling seeing her..

Sensing his presence, Ishani looked back and caught him red handed while staring at her.. She blushed heavily and gestured him to come outside but he denied and told her to continue.. Ishani stepped forward and holding his wrist she dragged him out of the shelter.. His body also got drenched with the heavy rain as he pouted his lips a little.. Then taking some water in her hands Ishani splashed on him as he turned his face to other side by getting the sudden water force.. Smirking at him she started running while giggling loudly..

Ved glared at her with fakeness but looking at her smile his heart melted.. He too chased her and within a minute he caught her.. Holding her wrist he pulled her closer to him as she collided with his chest.. Their faces came closer and with that his hazel pairs met with her black ones as the moment stopped for them.. Her palms were on his chest as she could feel his heartbeat which was beating rapidly..

Both closed their eyes to live the moment and made their hearts decide what they want.. He came more closer as she lifted her toes and with that his rough pair of lips touched with her soft ones.. Her fingers went on his hairs to tug them and his were on her waist to pull her closer and closer..

Time passed but they weren't willing to detach themselves but they had to as their lungs were burning for oxygen.. Detaching themselves Ved touched his forehead with hers and entangled his fingers with hers not wanting to let her go from him ever..

Lifting her in his arms he climb down the stairs locking his eyes with hers.. His trance broke as he turned his face and saw Ahaan who was flirting with Nidhi who was in return ignoring him continuously.. He suppressed his laugh and made her stand on the stair..

"What happened??.. Why are you laughing??".. Ishani asked confusingly as he pointed his index finger on them while giggling..

"You're asking me who would kill me??.. See my answer!!".. He again laughed as she bit her tongue..

"I'm sorry!!".. Ishani said cutely which was his melting point as he wrapped his arms around her taking her in embrace..

"I would say a big thank you to you.. If you wouldn't doubt on me, maybe I wouldn't get to know about your feelings".. He uttered with laughing pecking on her forehead..

◉✦◉