◉CHAPTER-23◉

AUTHOR'S POV

"Who's that??.. At this time??".. Ved frowned as she gave him a don't know look..

"Wait.. I'm checking!!".. Saying so, he climbed down the stairs and Ishani too followed him..

As soon as Ved opened the door a broad smile appeared on his face..

"Papa!!.. You!!.. At this hour!!".. He uttered surprisingly and was going to touch his father-in-law's feet but Rajat stopped him in mid..

He entered into the house with anger ignoring Ved which made him confused.. Ishani became scared to see him and was fearing to burst out everything infront of Ved..

"Papa, Why are you seeming so restless??.. Is everything alright??.. And why did you come alone at this late night??.. You could tell me then I would come to take you".. He asked with concern filled voice but was ignored by Rajat..

"Ishani is going back with me right now!!".. He stated grabbing everyone's attention which brought a happy smile on Ved's lips and a sad expression on Ishani's face..

"Wow!!.. That's really nice!!.. Ishu, go and pack your bags fast.. I'll bring you back here on next Sunday.. Till then enjoy with your family!!".. He gladly told Ishani but she gave a tearful gaze in return..

Seeing her tears ved became confused as he came near her..

"What happened??.. Don't you wanna go to your house??".. He gently questioned as she shook her head negatively..

"No need to bring her back here.. She is going with me forever".. Rajat announced as he snapped his head shockingly..

"I didn't understand what do you want to mean, papa??".. He raised his eyebrows..

"Until she isn't stopping her music and roaming with those random boys.. I won't let her come here again.. I won't let her break my image like this.. So, Either she'll have to choose her music or she'll have to choose you!!".. He strictly declared which felt like a thunderbolt in both of their hearts..

"How can you say these papa??.. It's her dream and mine too!!".. Ved widened his eyes as he couldn't believe in his hears what he just heard..

"Stop these types of third class dreams.. I don't wanna hear these nonsense.. Ask her what she has decided.. You or Music!!".. He asked again strictly..

Ved was going to say something but was stopped by Ishani.. Gathering some courage she inhaled deeply and stepped near Rajat..

"I won't leave Ved ever and I'm not going to stop my music too!!".. She uttered looking at his eyes confidently as Ved smiled with proud and happiness..

His anger grew more as he lifted his hand to slap her as she squeezed her eyes but before it would land on her face a hand came and stopped him.. Ved grabbed his wrist tightly in attempt to protect Ishani..

"Papaaaa!!".. He raised his voice..

"I respect you and adore you a lot.. That's why I didn't say a single word till now but if you again try to do this mistake then I won't stay silent!!".. He declared strictly glaring at him..

"I don't wanna waste my time now.. Ishani, come fast or__".. Rajat gritted his teeth..

"She won't go anywhere and won't leave her dreams too.. So, it'll be better if you leave from here right now and I request you, don't come to our house in future until your mind changes because next time, I won't be able to control myself!!.. Thank you!!".. Ved added with straight tone and pointed towards the door signalling him to get out..

Rajat angrily left stomping his feet giving numerous glares.. As soon as he left, Ishani came running and hugged Ved possessively while crying badly.. It was too much for her when she was asked to choose between her dreams and her love..

"Please don't cry, Ishu!!.. You know, I can't see you in tears".. He rubbed her back smoothly trying to console her..

"I__I can leave everything but not you, Ved!!.. J__Just because of you, I got my dreams back which I had killed once with my own hands and now I can't loose you for those dreams!!.. I__I'll leave music and my dreams!!.. I just want you".. Her heart was crashing into pieces to utter those words but she was helpless..

In sake of her music and dreams she didn't want to loss the gem of her life who made her understand what is the meaning of love.. Ved took her face in his palms and wiping her tears made her look into his eyes..

"Do you think, I'll let you go from my life so easily??.. Our hearts are already intertwined with each other for upcoming seven lives.. So, none have the power to detach us.. Moreover, I got you because of your music.. You started to talk with me because of your music.. So, now I won't let you leave your dreams in the mid.. I promise, I'll correct everything and papa will have to understand us also.. I, myself will make him understand.. He can't suppress your talent in the four walls.. It had to come out anyday.. If not by me then by others but it had to.. I promise, you'll be a big singer!!".. He said hugging her closer..

"B__But how, Ved??.. How??.. I know him, He won't understand ever!!.. When he is determined something, he'll do that surely.. Before I didn't scare of him like this but now I'm.. If he tries to snatch you from me again, then??".. She asked while sobbing badly..

"Don't worry, Ishu!!.. Nothing will happen like this!!.. Neither I'll let you stop your dreams nor I'll let you go away from me".. Pecking her forehead Ved caressed her hairs and took her in his warm embrace..

◉✦◉