◉CHAPTER-7◉

AUTHOR'S POV

"Yahoooo!!.. Let me dance, let me sing for you!!.. Ha tujhe pyar hua, pyar hua, Allah Miya!!.. Let's party!!.. Waiter, A full plate of cheese pakoda, panner pakoda, a full bucket of french fries, two veg burgers, one plate of veg pasta, two bowls of veg noodles soup with mashroom, one paneer pizza with extra cheese for me right now and bill Mere Bhai ke nam pe fadna (Bill will be paid by my brother)!!.. He has fallen in love!!.. Can you believe it!!.. Not me atleast!!.. Mere bhai ko bhabi se pyar ho gya!! (My brother has fallen in love with my bhabi, finally)".. Ahaan stood on the chair while dancing and announced infront of the whole public without giving a full stop which was the most embarrassing moment for Vedant..

He didn't utter a single word and became a dark red tomato.. His gaze was on the floor and he was glaring at Ahaan from the corner of his eyes..

"Stop it Ahaan and sit!!.. What are you doing??".. Ved held his wrist and pulled him.. As a result he fell on the chair..

"What??.. It's the breaking news, dude!!.. You've fallen in love and you're asking me what happened??".. Ahaan was going to stand up again but Ved didn't let that happen..

"I'll go from here if you start shouting again".. Ved warned strictly as he puffed his cheeks..

"Now tell me, how to start and from where to start!!".. He continued..

"Kuch nehi bas Ganpati Bappa Morya bolke bhabi ko jakad lo" (Nothing much!!.. Go and hug my bhabi taking God's name).. Ahaan stated casually but in instead got a punch from him on his arm..

"Ouch!!".. He made a pitiful look..

"Be serious Ahaan!!.. If you're not interested in helping me.. Then atleast don't irritate me!!".. Ved said with a strict tone as he finally sat straight giving him all his attention..

"I think, you should start from friendship because it's the first step in any relation.. I mean, you should try to understand her, try to know her likes, dislikes, her passion, dreams, hobbies, wishes and try to fulfill them.. How much I noticed bhabi, she is introvert and not so free spoken person!!".. Ahaan stated..

"She remains silent always.. Don't know, why??.. Is there any problem or not but she is too much introvert and doesn't talk much with anyone.. Whenever I try to talk with her, she gives me the feel that she is scared of me!!.. But for what, that I don't know!!".. Vedant replied back..

"Yeah, I too felt the same!!.. Okay then, you please try to talk with her and try to know what's the actual matter!!".. He stated as Ved nodded..

"And yes, today is rose day!!.. Don't forget to buy a rose for my bhabi!!".. Ahaan reminded him..

"R__Rose!!.. B__But how will I give it to her??.. Means if she rejects!!".. He said in fearful voice..

"Ufff!!.. Itna darega to teri prem ki Naiya par lagne se pehle hi dub jayegi!! Aur tu sidha dukh k samundar mein ja girega!!.. Isiliye der mat kar aur suru hoja!! (If you'll scare this much then the ship of your love story will be drowned before starting.. So, don't be late)".. Ahaan motivated him as he nodded his head lightly..

The waiter came with the orders as Ahaan jumped on the food like a hungry lion and started gulping them one by one without giving a chance..

"Khayega??.. Chod, khana achha nehi bana hai.. Main hi kha leta hu!! (Wanna eat??.. Leave, it's not good!!.. Let me eat)".. He said again concentrating on the food.. Vedant huffed and hit his forehead..

◉✦◉

Vedant came up with a bunch of roses in his hands as Ahaan instructed him.. A blush mixed smile was adorning on his face.. He knocked the room while Ishani was changing inside..

"Who's there??".. She asked while arranging the drapes of her saree..

"It's me!!.. Ved!!.. Can you please open the door??".. He asked back in low voice..

"I'm changing!!".. Ishani told him as he bit his tongue..

"Okay!!.. You please carry on!!.. I'm going".. Saying so he was about to go but stopped by her call..

"Wait!!.. It's almost done!!".. Putting the pallu on her shoulder hurriedly Ishani went to open the door..

She was going to come outside and hearing the cracking sound of the door Ved was going to come inside.. As a result, they bumped with each other's figure and fell on the floor.. His back touched the floor and she was allover him and with that the rose petals were falling on them in a romantic gesture.. His hands were on her waist and hers were on his chest and neck.. His hazel brown orbs met with her dark black ones and they lost themselves in the fragrance of the roses..

◉✦◉

◉✦◉

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
◉𝐀𝐫𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝 𝐓𝐨 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞◉✓जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें