◉CHAPTER-9◉

AUTHOR'S POV

Ishani was continuously staring at Ved and was trying to get a chance to say thank you.. Sensing her gaze on him Ved smiled broadly in his mind but didn't look at her knowing that if he caught her in staring then she would definitely divert her gaze which he wasn't wanting.. He mentally wanted this and it was happening..

◉✦◉

Getting down from the car Ved gave her best wishes and was about to go when he felt a tug on his wrist.. Turning a bit he came to see Ishani was holding his wrist in a tight grip.. He became confused on her reaction..

"Thank you so much Ved Ji!!".. Her words made him shocked as well as numb for a moment.. She took his name for the first time as his heart started beating faster hearing his name from her mouth..

"You can't even think, what you did for me today!!.. I don't know, in what way I'll pay you back!!".. She said in one go expressing her all emotions towards him..

"Don't need to pay me back.. Just do one thing.. Give your best and make us proud".. Ved assured placing his palm over hers as she smiled..

They both detached themselves and went to their respective destinations..

◉✦◉

"Ishuuuuu!!.. You!!.. Here!!.. Am I dreaming!!".. An over excited Nidhi jumped on Ishani seeing her friend after a long time..

"Yes!!.. I'm!!".. Ishani smiled and hugged her friend back..

"But how did you make it possible??.. That means your in laws are allowing you to continue the singing and what about your Hitler Dadi and Nepolean father??".. She mimicked while laughing..

"Don't know about papa and dadi but Ved Ji told me he will handle everything.. You know Nidhi, my in laws are very sweet to me.. They're treating me like a free bird.. I can do anything there.. Aai and Baba supported me in my decision and about Ved Ji.. I can't express Nidhi.. From the very first day of our marriage he is giving major priority to my comforts.. He never judged me, never tried to take advantage and is supporting me always.. Everything is going in opposite direction what I was imagining about my in laws!!.. Ved Ji is just like a ideal friend of mine!!".. Ishani added excitedly..

"I guess someone is in love!!".. Nidhi teased her friend while laughing..

"I don't know!!".. She blushed averting her gaze..

"Ohho!!.. Someone is blushing that means I'm right!!".. Nidhi lightly hit her friend in a teasing manner..

"Now stop and let me concentrate on the lessons".. She diverted her mind and left from there..

◉✦◉

The whole day had gone nicely for Ishani.. After completing the dinner, Ishani and Ved took their sides to sleep..

"Thank you, Ved Ji!!".. She again thanked him as he gave her a questioning look..

"For what??".. He asked raising his eyebrows..

"For everything!!".. She replied..

"This is the 100th time when you're saying me this.. Please don't thank me again and again.. Don't you think me as your friend??".. He questioned as she remained mum for sometimes..

Ved sighed and was going to turn around but she stopped him..

"Yes!!.. You're!!.. You're the bestest friend of my life!!".. Saying so she hugged him tightly wrapping her arms around his waist placing her head on his chest..

His heart stopped beating for a moment as he remained in a shocking expression.. 'Did they just share their first hug??'.. A broad smile plastered on his face as he slowly lifted his hands and reciprocated the hug.. Both closed their eyes in eachother's embrace as they remained in same position for sometimes and then parted ways..

"Let's sleep now!!.. Tomorrow is Holi and we've to wake up early".. Ved patted her cheeks a little as she smiled and both lost in deep slumber..

◉✦◉

After taking shower Ved was rubbing his head with towel wearing only the trousers.. He was about to wear the white Kurta while Ishani entered into the room without knocking as the door was slightly opened.. Seeing him in bare body her eyes popped out from the socket as she immediately covered her face with her palms turning around..

"S__Sorry!!.. A__Actually I didn't know you're changing".. Ishani bit her tongue..

Ved immediately took his kurta and wore it in hurry being embarrassed..

"I__It's okay.. You can turn now!!.. I'm done".. He smiled awkwardly..

As soon as she turned his eyes got stucked on the most beautiful woman in the world.. He lost himself in her.. She was calling again and again but he didn't respond as she snapped her fingers infront of him which brought back his senses..

"Aai and Baba is waiting for you!!.. Come fast!!".. She told as he nodded smilingly and both retired for the Holi celebration..

◉✦◉