◉CHAPTER-6◉

AUTHOR'S POV

Ishani slowly opened her eyes as she was on a soft surface.. She raised her eyebrows to see as she felt numb.. Her eyes became widened seeing herself over her husband's figure.. Unwrapping her arms from him she was trying to get up immediately but couldn't.. Somehow her mangalsutra got tied with his collar button which made a pull on her.. As a result, she fell on his figure again.. Her face touched with his with the sudden action and their lips came in contact with each other..

Ved was just doing the act of sleeping till then as he wasn't wanting to make her uncomfortable with his movements but in actual, he was awake.. Sensing her soft pair of lips on his ones he couldn't stop himself more to stay calm.. Immediately opening his eyes he looked at her with shocking expression..

Seeing him awake, she became embarassed as hell and again tried to get up but ended up landing on his chest.. Their faces were so close and their vision were seized with each other like a lock and key.. Her palms were on his chest and his were on her waist..

For a moment, Ved thought he was dreaming but then realised it was not his imagination but she was really on him.. He could feel his heart was banging on the ribcage to come outside from it's place with a heavy explosion..

The blow of wind covered her face with the odhni.. Her vision was getting blocked.. Ved's trance broke as he lifted his palm with hesitation.. Then he slowly removed her odhni which was covering her beautiful face and with that again a deep intense eye lock..

"I__I'm sorry.. A__Actually__".. Ishani stammered getting nervous and embarrassed..

She pointed towards her Mangalsutra and again looked at him innocently..

"It's okay!!".. Ved assured her..

Then lifting his hand he slowly removed her mangalsutra from his collar button to free her from the cage.. Getting free she ran away from the room lowering her gaze with huge embarrassment..

Ved got up and remained gazing at her disappearing figure.. He slowly touched his lips with his palm where sometimes ago her soft pair came in contact.. He couldn't stop himself from smiling like a mad.. Whatever happened it was totally dreamy which was making him silly.. Ved slapped his mind and ran towards the bathroom..

◉✦◉

All the time while doing breakfast Ishani avoided her gaze from him.. Ved too didn't utter a single word guessing that she was feeling awkward.. Completing his breakfast he put his feet in the black shoes and was about to leave but was stopped by a call..

"L__Listen!!".. Ved turned hearing the soothing voice of her..

"Y__Your food!!".. Ishani forwarded the container as he took it with a soft smile before leaving..

◉✦◉

"Hello Ahaan!!.. Meet me at the coffee shop within ten minutes.. I'm waiting for you!!".. Ved told dialling his number..

"But what happened bro??.. Is something serious??".. He asked getting curious..

"All fine!!.. I just need a help from you!!.. Please come fast!!".. He requested which Ahaan couldn't deny and nodded..

Cutting the call Ved drove the car towards the coffee shop..

◉✦◉

Ved was waiting for Ahaan sitting on a chair on one of the corners of the shop while Ahaan entered with his ever mischevious voice..

"Hey bro!!.. What's up and why did you call me here??.. Any problem??.. Lemme guess!!.. Ummm.. Bhabi!!.. Right??".. He continued without giving a full stop patting on his back..

"Ufffff!!.. Don't tease me!!.. First sit here and listen to me!!".. Ved ordered little strictly..

Ahaan shook his shoulder and sat on the chair..

"Now tell!!".. He asked..

"I want some help for improvement of my relationship with___".. Ahaan cut him in the middle..

"With bhabi right!!".. He smirked devilishly..

Ved nodded with a smile..

"I can't understand how to start and from where to start!!.. Even words are falling short whenever I try to start a simplest conversation with her.. It's getting very difficult for me but I want to!!.. I want to know her, want to talk with her, want to fulfill her every wishes, I want to take her in my arms, I want to be with her through the rest of my life!!".. He stated with a little smile..

"Have you fallen in love madly with my bhabi??".. Ahaan leaned on him widening his eyes..

Heat erupted on his cheeks as he looked away nervously setting his spectacles..

"Y__Yes!!.. I__I think I do!!"..

◉✦◉