◉CHAPTER-28◉

AUTHOR'S POV

The whole Deshmukh family was busy as it was their another son, Ahaan's wedding.. Ishani came downstairs holding a plate of Prasad after doing Puja..

"Ved Prasad!!".. She handed over him as he took one and then gulped it down after praying..

"We are getting late Ishu.. Go fast and get ready!!".. He stated as she nodded her head slightly and went upstairs..

◉✦◉

Nidhi was applying mehndi on her hand.. Coming near her, Ishani sat beside..

"Ma'am, would you like to do it on your hand??".. A girl asked her as she nodded her positively..

The girls started to draw mehndi as she shyly smiled looking at her husband.. Ved too smiled back and again started talking with the family members..

◉✦◉

"What happened Ishu??.. Why did you call me here??".. Ved questioned Ishani who was standing smilingly..

Then lifting her hand she showed him her mehndi..

"Now tell me, where your name is written!!".. She asked with mischievous smile knowing that he wouldn't get it so easily..

Ved huffed as she giggled loudly.. Then taking her palm in his he started finding his name but it was very hard.. After a lot of struggle atlast he succeeded to find his name on her mehndi.. Holding her waist he took her closer to him..

"Now tell me where I've written yours??".. He smirked..

"I'll surely find it!!".. Ishani said to herself and started finding her name in his whole body but didn't get it..

Ved bursted out in laughter looking at her expression..

"Not fair!!".. She pouted her lips..

Taking her palm in his he placed it over his heart..

"Here!!"

A broad smile curved over her lips as she didn't waste a single second and jumped in his arms hugging him tightly..

◉✦◉

It was the Grand Haldi of Nihaan.. Both the couple's families were gathered and with that their friends and colleagues.. VAni took a pinch of Haldi and applied NiHaan's cheeks as they smiled.. Ahaan stood up with mischevious smile.

"Aaj na chodunga tujhe dum duma dum!!.. Tune kya samjha hai mujhe dum duma dum!!".. Taking a hand full of Haldi he came near Ved while singing..

Then suddenly smashed it on Ved's whole body as he became shocked.. Nidhi and Ishani too joined him.. After that holding him tightly three of them started splashing buckets of water on him as all of the family members bursted out in laughter.. Ishani giggled looking at his expression..

"Why are you laughing so much!!".. Ved asked raising his eyebrows..

"Why can't I??.. You're giving me the cause to laugh.. So, I'm!!".. She again started giggling..

Ved went dangerously closer to her as she blushed because everyone was eyeing on them.. Then suddenly lifting her up he threw her at the drum full of haldi mixed water..

"Vedddd!!".. She shouted pouting her lips looking at him with anger..

"Revenge taken!!".. He added as everyone laughed..

Then turning towards Ahaan he smirked as he started chasing him..

"Dekh main tera bhai hu!!.. Aisa nehi karna chahiye, pap lagega" (See, I'm your brother!!.. Don't do this sin).. Ahaan uttered while running away from Ved..

"Bhai hai isiliye to kar raha hu!!.. Rahili gosht paapachi, tar te sarv bappa sambhalun ghetil" (You are my brother that's why I'm doing this and about sin then leave it for Ganpati Bappa).. He replied back and then holding his collar he dragged him towards the same place..

Then pushing him on the water he stood there while laughing hard.. In the mean time, Nidhi was hiding behind a pillar from him.. She looked everywhere to check whether he was there or not.. Seeing everything crystal clear she came infront and huffed.. As soon as she took some steps forward near them smilingly, a full bucket of water was splashed on her with a thud as she fell on the drum because of the sudden force..

"Now it's perfect!!".. Ved giggled looking at everyone's reaction as his attention diverted..

Ishani pulled him into the water holding his arm forcefully as he too fell on the water.. Everyone looked at each other while glaring and atlast bursted out in laughter..

◉✦◉

Ishani was making Nidhi ready for the marriage who was wearing a parrot green lehenga with chandbali earrings.. Hairs were made in semi curl.. Whereas Nidhi was wearing a red bridal lehenga..

"It's done!!.. Looking gorgeous!!".. She complemented placing her hands on her shoulder..

"You are looking gorgeous hundred times more than me!!.. I know everyone will look at you not at the bride and Ved Jiju will go to another world!!".. Nidhi teased her as she glared a little hiding her blush..

◉✦◉

Ishani came down the stairs holding the bride.. Ved lifted his gaze as his eyes were stucked at his beautiful angel.. Her cheeks became crimson red as she lowered her eyelashes..

"Sometimes I doubt, Ki shadi kiski ho rahi meri ya teri (Who's going to marry, me or you)!!.. You're behaving like the groom who's watching his bride for the first time".. Ahaan teased his friend as he hit his stomach with his elbow lightly..

"Chal mere bahane se hi sehi.. Tujhme dobara shadi karne ki chahat to jagi" (You've grown your feelings for the marriage once again because of me).. Ved glared hearing him..

"Will you please shut up!!"

◉✦◉

NiHaan started their marriage rituals sitting beside eachother.. Ved stood beside Ishani who were enjoying their marriage..

"What are you thinking??".. He asked softly as she smiled..

"I'm remembering our marriage, Ved!!".. She replied back as he placed his palm on her shoulder and both started recollecting the most auspicious day of their lives..

◉✦◉