◉CHAPTER-20◉

AUTHOR'S POV

Ishani was crying helplessly when she felt like someone was calling her from the window.. She glanced at the direction and came to see Nidhi.. She ran near her and smiled seeing a ray of hope..

"Nidhi, please help me to get out from here!!".. She pleaded..

"Don't cry bhabi, when Ahaan is here.. No tension is there!!".. A cheerful voice came from back which diverted her attention..

"Ahaan bhai!!".. Ishani murmured tearfully..

"Yes, me!!.. Your sweetest and cutest bro!!.. But bhabi you should tell me before that you've a father like Jallad!!.. I had better solutions to deal with these people!!".. He smirked..

"Stop all these now Ahaan and think a way to get her out from this cage".. Nidhi warned strictly and all started thinking..

"Bhabi, go to that corner and make yourself covered with something or else you would get hurt".. Ahaan stated with concern..

"W__What do you want to do??".. Nidhi asked confusingly..

"Just wanting to break the glass".. He added..

"Have you gone mad!!.. It's too much risky!!".. Nidhi became shocked ..

"Jab Pyar Kiya To Darna Kya!!".. He shook his shoulder..

"Stop giving such filmy dialogues Ahaan!!.. I'm hell serious!!".. She widened her eyes..

"Me also, Nidhi!!.. Tere pas koi aur rasta hai??" (Do you have any others ways).. He sounded more like of Paresh Rawal from Phir Hera Feri..

"If you've then please go ahead with it!!".. He huffed..

Thinking a bit she didn't get any option and finally nodded with him.. Ishani went to corner to save herself from getting hurt.. Ahaan took a big stone and threw it in the direction of the glass window breaking it into pieces.. Then taking out the pieces he gestured her to come..

"Bhabi, slowly come out from here by jumping.. We will hold you and don't touch here and there or you'll be hurt".. He instructed as she nodded..

Holding their arms she got up and jumped outside while her arm hit one side of the broken window as she squeezed her eyes..

"Ahhh!!".. She winced in pain as both Ahaan and Nidhi held her..

"Ishu!!.. I knew it.. See, she got hurt".. Nidhi got panicked seeing the blood and glared at Ahaan..

"I'm okay, Nidhi!!.. And thank you both.. Thank you, thank you so much!!".. She thanked tearfully without caring her wound..

"Don't waste time for thanks bhabi, now let's go!!".. Nodding at Ahaan all of them called a taxi and left for the hospital..

◉✦◉

"But how did you both come to know about all these".. Ishani asked confusingly..

"Pankhuri aunty called me and told me all these.. Then immediately I called Ahaan.. See, Ishu if I'll come across your Hitler Dadi and Nepolean father I'll surely kill them today".. She greeted her teeth..

"I don't want to quarrel with papa now.. I just want my Ved back at any cost".. Ishani said wiping her tears..

"Everything will be fine Ishu.. Don't cry!!".. Both the friends hugged each other and calmed down..

◉✦◉

As soon as they reached at the hospital Ishani started running like a mad when Nidhi saw her grandmother and father..

"Ishu, stop!!".. She held her wrist tightly as Ishani made a pleading face..

"Now what??".. Ahaan raised her eyebrows..

"If that Hitler and Nepolean see her then they'll surely start any new drama".. She glared as all huffed..

"Now come with me!!".. Nidhi dragged her towards a corner and requested a nurse to take her inside near Ved from the back door hiding from everyone..

The nurse wasn't ready at first but seeing them continuously pleading she nodded her head and asked the doctor as both finally gave them the permission.. The nurse helped her to go near him.. Slowly stepping forward Ishani sat on a chair beside the bed of Ved.. Her whole eyes got drenched seeing him.. A lone tear dropped from her eyes to his hand as she wiped it off carefully..

"Ved, Why you're not talking to me??.. Please get up.. I can't see you like this, please.. Do you love to see me cry or do you love to irritate me like this??".. She asked tearfully but didn't get any response from him..

"Ved, please talk to me please!!".. She again pleaded to him but seeing him silent her heart clenched..

Placing her hand above his ones she stayed like this and waited for his answers..

◉✦◉

Ishani didn't know when she slept.. Her palm moved a little as she sensed a little touch on her fingers.. She raised her eyebrows and glanced at her husband immediately.. There Ved was gaining his consciousness and moving his features.. Then he slowly opened his eyes.. Her heart started beating rapidly as she became shocked and called the doctor without wasting any time..

The doctor hurriedly entered the cabin and started checking Ved while Ishani was standing little bit away with her in-laws.. On the other hand, her father was glaring at her with rage which she was ignoring because at that moment her only concern was Ved..

"He has gained his senses that means nothing to worry more but his one hand is fractured totally and because of the excessive blood lose he is too much weak.. The head injury is deep so don't give him pressure or anything.. He shouldn't take any types of stresses and tensions.. It's your responsibility to take his proper care.. He needs to stay here three days more.. After that he will be discharged from here".. The doctor stated as the whole family members smiled in relief as finally he was out of danger..

"Now, anyone of you stay here and rest of all can leave".. He advised as all nodded.. Bhavna blinked her eyes and gestured Viren to go from there and let VaNi some space..

He nodded his head and took all the members outside leaving Ishani there..

◉✦◉