◉CHAPTER-24◉

AUTHOR'S POV

The days were passing like this but the relationship between VAni and Rajat wasn't mending.. Though Viren and Bhavna tried many times to make him understand VAni's side but he denied to listen them for once.. Even he tried to create distance between VAni but everytime their love won.. 

◉✦◉

It was a morning time when Ishani was sitting on the couch holding tears in her eyes while Ved was continuously trying to make her understand to join the concert but she wasn't willing to do that because of the fear..

"Ishu, if you scare like this then you've to suffer for your life.. Please don't be scared".. He uttered pecking on her palm slowly as she lifted her face a little..

"But Ved__".. Before she could say anything Ved placed his index finger on her lips and made her silent..

Then slowly pecking on her forehead he took her in his embrace while lightly caressing her back..

"I'm with you!!".. His touch finally made her relaxed..

She nodded her head positively muttering a slow yes..

◉✦◉

"Ishu, are you ready??".. Ved asked banging on the door as she tilted her head a little and gestured that she was coming..

After some time, Ishani came downstairs infront of him wearing a pink saree with simple jewelry.. Her hairs were tied in a bun and eyes were covered with dark back kajal..

A smile curved on his lips as Ved gestured her that she was looking tremendously beautiful.. She lowered her eyelashes while blushing hardly.. Then holding eachother's hand they sat on the car.. Viren and Bhavna joined them and then the Deshmukh family left for their destination..

From other side NiHaan too left with Pankhuri from their house to attend the concert without informing Rajat but unfortunately, he suspected and followed them..

◉✦◉

Everything was perfectly ready but Ishani was way too much nervous as it was her first concert and scared because of Rajat

Everything was perfectly ready but Ishani was way too much nervous as it was her first concert and scared because of Rajat.. On the other hand, Rajat was trying to find a chance a mess up all the things.. He decided to cut the electricity.. So that, she couldn't sing.. Determining the same, he stepped forward at the backstage..

He was finding the wire-box but unfortunately his leg hit with something as he fell on the ground with a thud..

"Areeeyy Uncle Ji!!.. Udhar kahe dekhte ho??.. Zara idhar nazar to ghumao" (Why are you looking at that side??.. Move your eyes here).. A mischevious voice came from back as he looked behind to see the owner and became shocked seeing Ahaan and Nidhi..

"Kiyun, chauk gaye na??.. Ji woh kya haina ki aap jis schl mein padhe hai hum wahan ke principal ko padhate the.. Isiliye hamare sath dimag thoda kam lagana chahiye tha ki nahi batao??.. Dekhiye kya hal banali khud ki.. Lekin chaliye koi bat nehi, der se hi sehi!!.. Bhabi ka concert dekhne ka maza to apko bhi hum dilwake hi rahenge" (Shocked??.. The thing is that I was teaching the principal of your school.. That's why you shouldn't be so smart infront of me.. Look at yourself now.. Okay let's forget about it.. I'll show you the magic of Bhabi's concert).. Ahaan teased Rajat with his funny talks and winked at Nidhi who also gave him a teasing smile..

NiHaan intentionally placed a stone infront of his way to capture him as they already saw him to follow them while they were coming.. They both did hi-fi with eachother and started their work.. They tied his hand with ropes making him sit on the chair and then slided the curtains from the backstage..

"Now enjoy Bhabi's performance and don't take stress.. Tata!!".. Saying him good bye they left from there while laughing..

◉✦◉

Ishani came near her mother to take her blessings before the concert and after that turned towards her in-laws as they blessed them whole heartedly.. Then coming near Ved she hugged him tightly as he pecked a kiss on her forehead..

"Good luck, Ishu!!.. I know, you'll do it!!".. He cupped her cheeks as she nodded her head smilingly and stepped forward to the stage..

From other side, Ahaan was coming while laughing hard..

"What happened, Ahaan??".. A curious Ved asked seeing his awkward behaviour..

"Nothing bro!!.. I just remembered a joke".. Ahaan suppressed everything from him as he knew very well that Ved would get angry on him after knowing and would surely release Rajat..

After that Rajat would spoil everything and he didn't want it.. A huge clap diverted their attention as they followed their vision where Ishani was standing holding a mike.. Her nervousness was clearly visible by Ved as he came infront and assured her blinking his eyes.. She inhaled deeply taking the name of God and started to sing..

(Think like Ishani was singing this song)

Her team members including Nidhi were playing the musical instruments..

'Sur', 'Taal', 'Rag' the three important parts of Singing and she was best in it.. Those who were present at the concert just lost themselves in her voice forgetting the flow of time and were feeling like Goddess Saraswati, herself had taken power over her coming from heaven.. All the time while singing, Ishani's vision was on her husband who gave her the strength to fight against all the obstacles in her life and made her a winner.. Ved too was staring at her with teary eyes as finally their dream was fulfilling in every sense..

Ishani completed her singing as she gestured Ved with her eyes in a manner to ask him how was it??.. A moment of silence!!.. Then, Lifting his hands slowly Ved started clapping smilingly with tears in his eyes, tears of happiness and with that the whole crowd bursted out in clapping.. A satisfactory smile appeared on her face..

Without thinking anything she came running from the stage and threw herself in his arms.. Ved too didn't waste a single moment to wrap his arms around her waist..

"Thank you so much Ved!!.. I love you!!".. Ishani screamed infront of the whole crowd as he lifted her body little up and twirled her around smilingly..

"I love you too!!".. He uttered touching his forehead with hers pecking on her soft cheeks..

The whole crowd clapped loudly for cheering up in her upcoming journey..

◉✦◉