◉CHAPTER-26◉

AUTHOR'S POV

The cold breeze blew away the curtains as the sunrays peeped inside the room.. Ved scrunched his eyes because of the heavy sunlight and lifted his hand to cover his vision when he felt her presence above him.. Smiling a little he caressed her hairs tugging the hair tresses behind her ears which were coming on her face.. She moved a little because of his touch and opened her eyes slowly..

"Good Morning!!".. He wished pecking on her forehead..

"You too!!".. She wished back with a smile..

They were talking and giggling in eachother's embrace when suddenly his phone buzzed.. Their trance broke as he lifted his hand to grab the mobile which was placed on the table.. He huffed seeing the number and picked up the call.. Ishani giggled inaudibly on his reaction understanding who had called..

"Hey bro!!.. Where are you??".. Ahaan asked on the call from opposite side..

"What type of question is this??.. It's Sunday!!.. So there's 100% possibility that I'll be on home".. Ved replied as she laughed and was going to get up but Ved tugged on her wrist which made her fall on his chest again..

Ishani looked at him with pouted lips as he smirked and grabbed her waist more tightly taking her in his arms.. Then he proceeded further in talking..

"Ghar pe ya bhabi ki bahon mein??" (At home or in Bhabi's arms).. Ahaan teased him which was heard by Ishani..

She gave him a glare and in return, earned a pitiful look from Ved..

"Shut up and say, why you've called at this early morning??".. Ved questioned with not so interested look..

"Meet me at the cafeteria at 10 am sharply!!"

"What's the matter??"

"Nidhi ko shadi ke liye manwani hai!!.. Bhabi ko bol Nidhi ko sath lane ke liye.. Main bolunga to zyada bhav khayegi aur nakhre bhi karegi" (I'll propose Nidhi for marriage.. Ask bhabi to come with her.. If I say her to come then she'll start her tantrums).. He stated while huffing as both of them made a stunned expression..

"Are you serious??".. Ved jumped in excitement..

"Abh kya dhol tashe lekar Galli mohelle mein chilla chilla kar batau??" (Now I've to announce everywhere playing the drums).. Ahaan mocked as they fell into laughter fits..

"Don't worry Bhai!!.. I'll come with Nidhi!!".. Ishani said loudly on the phone as all left for their respective tasks..

◉✦◉

Ved went with Ahaan and Ishani with Nidhi at the cafeteria.. She didn't tell her that the boys were coming also or else she wouldn't come.. Nidhi and Ishani sat on the chairs..

"Now, tell me what's the ma__??".. Her words left incomplete when she saw Ahaan and Ved too joined them taking their respective chairs..

"Ishu!!.. I'll kill you!!".. She glared at Ishani gritting her teeth as she gulped her saliva..

Ved gestured her to come other side and give them some space.. She nodded her head and stood up..

"Where you guys are going leaving me here alone with this chamgadad??".. Nidhi frowned as Ahaan pouted his lips..

"I've some works.. Ved please!!".. Ishani blinked her eyes as they left the place..

"Now, tell me what's the matter??".. She raised her eyebrows..

"Shadi karni hai tujhse!!.. Ha bolegi to tere ghar barat launga aur na bolegi to utha le jaunga!! (I want to marry you!!.. If you say yes, then I'll come at your home with my family and if you say no, then I'll take you from your home).. Now, the choice is yours!!".. Ahaan said in one go without giving a pause..

"Achaaaa??.. Itni himmat hai tujhme??" (Do you have this much courage).. She controlled her laugh by the mention..

"Try me!!".. Ahaan stated being impatient..

"Okay then yes!!.. Let's see, how much patience and energy you've to handle me!!".. She smirked as he jumped in excitement like a monkey and called Ved loudly who was roaming with Ishani at another side..

"Ladki shadi ke liy man gyi.. Abh tera bhai bhi ghodi chadega" (She said yes.. Now your brother will also become groom).. He shouted as all bursted out in laughter..

◉✦◉

In evening, everyone was gossiping about NiHaan when the door bell ranged.. Ved went to open the door and got shocked by seeing Rajat there..

"May I come??".. He asked lowering his head..

"Y__Yes, papa!!".. Ved stammered a little seeing him..

As soon as he entered, everyone's face fell as they were fearing about new problem.. Viren asked him to sit as he sat facing him.. Ishani stood little bit away from them.. She was scaring about his action.. Sensing her uneasiness, Ved came forward and assured her holding her shoulders.. She nodded her head and they stood holding eachother's hand..

"I wanted to tell everyone that from now onwards, I've no problem with Ishani's singing.. She can do whatever she wants.. I'll support her too!!".. He bursted out everything in one go which was the biggest shock for everyone..

"I know, I've done many wrong deeds to stop her and Ved but now I'm really regretting for that.. Please forgive me for my behaviour!!".. Rajat joined his hands as everyone felt sorry for him..

Then coming closer to Ved he bent down and was going to touch his feet but before he could do that Ved stopped him holding his wrist..

"What are you doing papa??".. He asked with stunned expression..

"I'm sorry Vedant!!.. I've behaved so rudely with you and insulted you many times.. Even I tried to break your marriage.. Please forgive me!!".. He joined his plams infront of him as Ved felt tears in his eyes..

He immediately hugged him removing those palms..

"Bado ka hat hamesha choto par ashirvad ya to thappad marne ke liy uthani chahiye, unka pair chune ke liy nehi, papa!!" (Elders should raise their hands only to give blessings or slap the youngers not to touch their feet).. Ved uttered pulling back himself from him as he smiled in satisfaction..

"We're thankful that you've finally understood our side!!.. We don't need more!!".. He continued as Rajat cupped his cheeks thanking God to give a son like him..

Then turning towards Ishani he again joined his palms as she lifted her eye lashes..

"I did wrong with you the most!!.. Will you be able to forgive me, beta??".. He asked with teary eyes as she jumped on his embrace forgetting everything..

"I already did, papa and thank you so much!!".. She said getting emotional as he caressed her head and blessed her..

◉✦◉