◉CHAPTER-4◉

AUTHOR'S POV

Ishani was engrossed in selecting a saree to wear for the party when Ved entered into the room..

"Ahmm.. Ahmm!!".. He coughed to take her attention as always..

Ishani turned back looking at him..

"A__Actually I've brought something for you.. If you wish, you can wear it".. Stretching his hands Ved handed over her the gift box nervously as she took it shyly..

Their plams connected with eachother as a shiver ran through their body.. Moment seized as they lost in each other.. A door bell broke their trance.. Ved looked at their plams and took it back immediately as he remembered about their first night incident.. Then left the room hurriedly..

Ishani remained gazing at his disappearing figure confusingly.. She unwrapped the box as a beautiful dress came out from inside.. Her eyes were shinning with numerous emotions as it was her first gift from her husband.. She murmured a thank you in her mind and went to the washroom..

◉✦◉

"Broooo!!".. A cheerful voice hit his ear drums as Ved turned..

Seeing the person he looked around nervously knowing that he was going to get a tough teasing session today..

"How are you!!.. I missed you so much!!.. No calls, no response, Where were you??".. He asked Ved almost jumping on his arms giving his full weight as Ved stumbled back a little..

"What were you doing??.. And why didn't you tell me about your wedding??.. By the way, where is my sweetest bhabi??".. Giving no gap, he remained torturing Vedant..

"Atleast, give me a chance to reply!!".. Ved literally begged as he rubbed his back smilingly..

The man was none other than Ahaan, Ved's bestest from college days..

"Will tell you everything but first tell me, about you!!".. Ved asked smilingly..

"Nothing bro!!.. I'm same as I was.. Nothing has changed and one more thing I'm still single!!".. Ahaan sighed as he suppressed his laugh.. "You'll get someone very soon, Trust me!!".. He patted his back..

"Is it??.. Hey, god!!.. Please hear him!!".. Ahaan folded his hands looking at the sky..

"Dramebaaz!!".. Ved shook his head..

"Did you just call me dramebaaz??.. So what.. I'm Dramebaaz!!".. He laughed at his own joke..

Ved huffed knowing whatever he would call him it would never affect his mischevious friend..

"Okay.. Now come!!.. Aai, Baba is waiting for their Dusra Ladla Beta".. Ahaan nodded on his words as they both went inside..

◉✦◉

Ved's all colleagues, friends and his employees were gossiping with eachother..

"Hello Sir!!.. You're looking extremely handsome!!".. A employee complemented as Ved looked at her with a little smile as his eyes were on the entrance..

"Bhabhi is not here bro!!.. You can take the praises atleast".. Ahaan teased his friend from back as he glared..

While Ved was getting teased by Ahaan Ishani entered lowering her head adjusting her odhni.. His eyes roamed allover and suddenly stucked at the gorgeous lady wearing his gifted dress.. Ishani lowered her eyelashes sensing his gaze on her..

"Aise besharam hoke mat tad bhabi ko, dekh Sharma gyi!!" (Don't stare at her like this shamelessly, she is shying)".. Ved punched on Ahaan's stomach lightly..

"I know, I know first time!!.. It should have happened bro.. Atleast I'm seeing you to stare a girl oops, my bhabhi like this".. He again teased..

"Shut up Ahaan!!".. Ved glared as he ran towards Ishani..

"Bhabi!!.. It's Ahaan, Ved's best friend.. Whenever you need any types of help just one call, your brother will be there for you and most importantly you'll be my first priority more than Ved".. He uttered forwarding his hand and smirking at Ved..

"Brother??".. Ishani asked..

"Yes!!.. See, you are my bhabi.. So, in that way I'm your brother!!".. He explained cutely making her sit on the couch..

Ishani smiled broadly getting a brother atlast.. Her another wish was fulfilled of having a brother who would take her care and support her in every situation.. Seeing her smile Ved was relaxed.. Each passing day she was getting comfortable with everyone.. He slowly stepped towards them..

"Bhabi!!.. You know, you've changed my abnormal friend into a normal one.. He was shamelessly staring at you forgetting everything.. Can you believe!!.. Ved Deshmukh, who doesn't stare at anyone except his books, he was staring at a girl".. Ahaan completed his sentence as he gritted his teeth and then snapped his head towards Ishani with a awkward smile whose eyes were twinkling with a dimple drenching blush..

◉✦◉