◉CHAPTER-27◉

AUTHOR'S POV

They all had dinner together.. Rajat didn't want to as he was feeling shame on himself but everyone forced him to have dinner with them as he finally agreed.. Then Vani came till the entrance to bid him good bye..

◉✦◉

"Atlast everything has became normal".. Ishani uttered placing her head on his shoulder as he hummed caressing her face..

"Do you know, Nidhi called me sometimes ago.. Her family has agreed to their marriage and they've already fixed the date to next month.. I'm so happy!!".. She said with excitement..

"Wow!!.. That's really nice!!.. Finally, Ahaan would get married with his love!!.. Their marriage is reminding ours!!".. He added..

"Why??".. She raised her eyebrows..

"Because in my case, everything was reversed.. First marriage, then love!!".. He chuckled..

"But you didn't tell me, why did you agree to this marriage??.. You didn't know me".. She asked getting impatient..

"That was so embarrassing because you didn't give a single sign of yes.. I was so scared".. He giggled remembering those days..

"Tell me clearly na!!".. She puffed her cheeks as he took her in his arms and replayed those days..

"Ved beta, Are you busy??".. Bhavna knocked the door..

"No Aai, please come!!".. Ved turned his face smilingly getting up from the chair who was reading a book..

"We chose a girl for you.. Would you like to see her photo??".. She asked taking the photo in her hand..

"It's not needed Aai!!.. I know, whatever you'll choose for me, she'll be the best!!".. He uttered lowering his gaze as somewhere he was feeling extremely shy to talk about his marriage and to ask about her photo infront of her mother..

Bhavna cupped her son's cheek and pecked on his forehead as he smiled.. Then placing the picture of the girl on the table, she left from there.. She knew very well until she was leaving, her son wouldn't dare to touch the girl's photo.. As soon as she left, Ved again took the book in his hand and was going to read when his vision fell on the photo of that girl.. It was none other than Ishani.. Ved took the photo of hers in his hand as a smile curved on his lips.. He gently kept the photo in the middle pages of the book and left while blushing hardly..

As soon as he completed his first reaction about her she bursted out in laughter..

"I can hardly imagine, that Ved and this Ved".. She laughed more as he pouted cutely..

"Stop teasing me!!.. Don't forget you too were the same!!".. He added as her smile faded remembering the day when her father suddenly fixed her marriage and didn't bother to ask her consent..

A lone tear dropped from her eyes which she took back immediately and faked a smile as she didn't want to show her pain infront of him..

"What happened, Ishu??".. He asked seeing her sad..

"Nothing, Ved.. I was just getting emotional.. Please continue!!".. She avoided the topic as he did the same not wanting to bother her more..

Deshmukh family was sitting in the hall room of Sharma House when Ishani entered wrapping a saree lowering her gaze holding a tray of tea cups.. Then placing it on the table she stood a little bit away from them with a pale face as she wasn't interested in this marriage but couldn't stop it as well.. As soon as she entered Ved's eyes were stucked with hers.. He blushed thinking that she was more gorgeous in original than that image.. He slapped himself in his mind for staring at her..

"She is my daughter, Ishani!!".. Rajat introduced her to everyone as she joined her palms and greeted..

"Ved, do you want to ask something to Ishani??".. Bhavna asked placing her hand on his shoulder as he raised his vision and glanced at her..

All the time her gaze was lowered as she didn't dare to look up and meet her eyes with anyone.. Then turning towards Bhavna he shook his head negatively and remained mum.. Then both the families discussed about their family matters, marriages and left..

"But you could ask me".. Ishani added smilingly teasing him a bit..

"How could I??.. You were silent so as me!!".. He shook his shoulders as she giggled remembering that awkward moment..

"I said yes but you didn't.. Papa said to Aai that you've agreed for the marriage but I was wanting to meet you at once and wanting to ask your consent but unfortunately that didn't happen".. Ved huffed..

She made a pitiful look remembering the incident..

"A__Actually Ved, Papa lied to you.. I'm sorry on behalf of him.. I wasn't wanting to do the marriage and was continuously pleading him to stop it but he didn't.. He didn't ask once about my consent!!".. She spilt the beans infront of him as he became shocked..

"Viren Ji called me and informed me that Vedant said yes to this marriage.. So, Next month their marriage will happen".. Rajat told Pankhuri..

"But we didn't ask Ishu for once what she wants!!".. She frowned..

"No need!!".. He declared and left from there..

Ishani heard everything from back as her face fell thinking on her fate.. Pankhuri came near her and placed her hand on her shoulder..

"I'm sorry Ishu.. I can't do anything.. Your papa isn't listening anything!!".. She sadly uttered..

"I know maa!!.. So, let this marriage happen.. I've left everything on my fate".. Ishani faked a smile not wanting to create more problems for her mother..

"I believe, Everything will be fine Ishu!!".. She prayed and left from there leaving her alone..

Ved's face fell knowing the truth.. "That means__".. His words left in mid as tears were on the verge to come out..

"Nothing Ved!!.. Nothing!!.. Please don't let any negative thoughts to come in your mind.. That's past and I don't want to remember it.. If this marriage didn't happen then I wouldn't get you in my life.. So, whatever it was, today I'm thankful.. I love you and that's the only truth of my life now!!".. She said entangling her arms with his hugging him tightly..

Ved too hugged her back wrapping his arms around her waist..

◉✦◉