◉CHAPTER-21◉

AUTHOR'S POV

Ved slowly glanced at Ishani with a soft smile as she glared and angrily sat on the chair.. He raised her eyebrows in a manner to ask her what's the matter..

"Meri taraf aise bilkul bhi mat dekhiye.. Mujhe apse koi bat nehi karni" (Don't look at me like this.. I don't wanna talk to you).. She puffed her cheeks and turned her face to another side..

"Sorry, Ishu!!.. Woh thoda late ho gya" (I'm little bit late).. Ved looked at her making an innocent face..

"Thoda nehi pure 23 ghante late hai aap (Not only late, you're 23 h late).. Do you know what I was going through??.. No, you know nothing!!.. You weren't coming at home and then this.. Do you know, how I was feeling when I saw you like this???.. How could you do this to me, Ved??.. Why you always love to irritate me like this??.. Why??.. Why you just love to make me cry??".. Ishani split out everything whatever was coming in her mind as he lowered his gaze..

"I'm sorry!!".. He uttered in low voice..

"This time no sorry!!.. Don't try to melt me because I'm not going to!!".. She said sternly hiding her tears..

Ved lifted his spared hand a little to hold on his ear but before that Ishani stopped him..

"Vedddd!!.. What are you doing??.. Don't try to move your hand right now.. It will cause more pain".. She uttered with concern filled voice..

Then holding his arm lightly she placed it on the bed..

"Tum man nehi rahi thi na to bas main manwane ki koshish kar ra tha".. (You're not listening that's why trying to melt you).. He made his bestest puppy face..

"I told you before, Your tricks aren't going to work on me this time!!.. I know very well, you've learnt so many things like how to melt me, how to save yourself from my scoldings etc. from Ahaan bhai!!.. And this time not only you Ahaan bhai will also get my scoldings".. She added with little strict tone on which he turned his face a little to save himself from her glares..

"I told you that day many times not to go but you didn't listen to me at once".. She stated tearfully..

"I'm sorry Ishu but it was really important or else I wouldn't go!!".. He tried to convince her with little low voice..

"And you're the most important for me, Ved!!".. She said cutting him in mid as he smiled a little..

Ishani got up from the chair and coming near to the corner table took the food plate.. Then sitting near him she lifted the spoon full of food infront of his mouth as he gulped it down slowly.. Soon, his face turned into horrified one because of the bad taste of the food..

"Ishu, It's so bad.. I can't eat it, please!!".. Ved said innocently as she checked the food..

It wasn't so good but he had to eat that because of his health..

"Eat it for today.. I'll make something healthy and tasty from tomorrow".. She stated as he silently gulped down the whole food earning many glares from her..

After completing the food Ishani caressed his head a little carefully and pecked on his forehead.. Then asking him to sleep she was about to go but he held her wrist..

"Stay here!!".. He cutely requested as she smiled and sitting beside her they both slept..

◉✦◉

After getting discharged from the hospital Ved smilingly sat on the car holding Ishani..

"Ved, you wait here!!.. Ahaan Bhai has gone to buy the medicines.. I'm coming soon!!".. Ved nodded on her words and she went to take the medicines..

◉✦◉

"How much??".. Ahaan asked but was stopped by Ishani..

"Bhai, you go near the car.. I'm paying".. She insisted..

"Bhabi, I'm doing na!!".. He stated and was going to pay the bill but again was stopped..

"Bhai, you've done already many things for Ved.. I know he is like your own brother but at the same time he is my responsibility too".. She added with a soft smile as he nodded in agreement and went near the car..

◉✦◉

After paying the bill Ishani was coming when someone grabbed her wrist as she looked at the owner shockingly..

"Where are you going??.. You'll go with me!!".. Rajat stated angrily..

"I've to go papa.. Ved is waiting for me and he isn't completely well.. If he gets to know about all these then it will create a massacre.. So, Please don't start it here again!!".. Ishani requested pitifully..

"I didn't want to start this but your shamelessness insisted me to do this and I'm hell concerned about my self respect and dignity which you're destroying everyday.. If you don't stop singing while roaming here and there with those random boys and girls then I've to take another steps".. He warned strictly..

"Papa, it's not only my dream but Ved's too.. He also wants to see me as a big singer and I've to fulfill his dream atleast".. She stated confidently..

"And I won't let that happen until I'm alive.. If you again start your sessions then I'll break your marriage with Vedant who is insisting you for all these!!.. For me, my self respect and dignity is more important than your stupid sessions".. Saying so he started dragging her grabbing her wrist but she stopped him..

"Enough Papa!!.. I'm not going to stop my dreams because of your fake self respect and dignity.. Moreover, I'm not only your daughter now!!.. You used to say na after marriage I won't remain your burden.. So, now I'm Ishani Deshmukh, wife of Vedant Deshmukh!!.. And my all decisions will be taken by my husband only".. She angrily stated removing his grip when she heard a call..

"Ishu!!"..

◉✦◉